• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BodyEvolution Brisbane

It's called spell check in Excel max .. geez some people

Nah I use Word, yo.

Microsoft+Word.jpg

Fkn lmao...you niggaz best be gettin back on topic, or Maxy B gone bust a cap in yo ass....aaaaiiiiight?

Back onto the original topic, why are there so many typos on your website? I'll proof read your articles in exchange for free membership, deal?
The main reason is I want to post them before I get them proof read by my wife, so I end up doing it and then, well that is result. I tend to type slower than my brain is working.... :D

She has gone over a few of them but not all and for the most part I'm too lazy to go back over all them. One day.

Yeah my spell check and grammar is fucked, one CPU is USA standard and the other is English so it causes all types of problems.

But I'm getting better :)