• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bodybuilding versus Powerlifting

1. One focuses on appearance, proportions and symetry. The other focuses on being strong / getting stronger.

2. Depends on your definition of athlete. Imo only one expresses their work capacity in their event.

(1) How do you see the training as being different?

(2) Which produces the better athletes?

1 : one is bodybuilding training and one is powerlifting training.

2 : to produce better athletes you need training specific to the athletes you are trying to train.

Lol and then no one who is good at crossfit actually trains crossfit.
Heheh, that'd be about right.

These guys are naturally good at crossfit, and don't need to train:
Australian%20Admiral_big.jpg

LOL, i can barely walk 4km...

what do athletes do? and what is a better one?
are eating contest people athletes?

I'm starting a new sport called Body Lifting. We are going to shit all over those Power Building guys...

Tell me more about this Body Lifting. It sounds like a lot of fun.
Basically this.
Agreed. I thought long-distance running was a meaningful feat once upon a time (and I suppose there are some hypothetical situations in which it would be beneficial, but none that I expect to find myself in), so I developed the endurance to run 5km. I discovered that running 5km is a profoundly boring experience, and have barely ran more than 10m at a time since.