• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

bodybuilders in IT (information technology)

Active jobs make it easier to stay lean with less cardio. Just think of it as getting paid to do extra cardio.

I agree with both points.

I'm an accountant and a PT. My PT days I normally end up close to 20000 steps. Accounting days are normally around 3000. That is a lot of extra activity (meaning I can eat more).

IT crew checking in, I'm definitely out of place at my workplace and cop the general levels of crap for doing what I do. I love it though, why follow the sheep when you can be the wolf? Pretty big kick knowing your the strongest guy in the workplace, even if it means you're roped into moving furniture every now and again.

I agree with both points.

I'm an accountant and a PT. My PT days I normally end up close to 20000 steps. Accounting days are normally around 3000. That is a lot of extra activity (meaning I can eat more).

I wore a pedometer a couple days at work. I took it off for footy training and gym sessions and was still averaging 30,000 steps a day. Just means extra food for me.

Where do you guys usually shop for pants? What fit do buy? I've had a few slim ones from Myer fit but most of the ones i come across in my size are way too tight around ass/thighs. I don't know how some people can sit in the office all day with uncomfortably tight pants.

I know your pain. I find it hard, especially recently to find trousers that aren't some metro slim-cut style. I think you just got to shop around and try different brands. I think Tarocash had pants that weren't too bad. Otherwise I feel like I'm going to split the seams when I sit down, and my legs aren't even that big.