• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Body Transformers - Are you even training?

I don't generally log in my body transformation thread -- that thread's only for progress pics, which I seldom take. But I've definitely been training fairly consistently this year, and short of injury or illness I expect to keep it up to the end and then some. Whether or not I make any visible improvements might be another story, though :p

Had a couple injuries (from bikes, not weights) and haven't made the best progress I could have but this second part of the year will be intense.

I don't log my stuff online often but I'm still in it to win it!!

Updated progress photos in your Transformation threads, in this section please - the bookmakers have their pencils at the ready, to do your 6 month ratings. ;)

Will do my best for pics in the next few days, but there are a few updates on my Transformation thread...Down to around 113-114kg's on my 'cut' while making great strength gains...motivation keeps getting higher and have now got a power rack at home...I'm backing myself for a good placing :)

KungFooGoo has Dicko placing pretty easily. I've got myself and sam HEYHEY in with a somewhat decent chance at placing as well. Guys like tuna and boxing would be up there as well if they just ate some fucking food. Steve l think it is, is a bit of a dark horse, doesn't post around here too much then pops up here and there with some decent progress. Not sure how too many of the 'bigger blokes' are going with there weight loss though and not sure whats going to be favored etc.