• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Body Transformers - Are you even training?

Sounds good on the progress pic (no homo)

Do we really have to say this all the time? Isn't it OK for guys to appreciate other guy's body (ESPECIALLY other body builders) without continually checking whether everyone thinks they might be homosexual or not?

It's the year 2012 for chris-sakes... I really thought we, and especially your generation, had come further than this?

C'mon guys... if you think I look good, I'm not gonna automatically think you're wanting to fuck me! Surely we all implicitly understand this?...

Do we really have to say this all the time? Isn't it OK for guys to appreciate other guy's body (ESPECIALLY other body builders) without continually checking whether everyone thinks they might be homosexual or not?

It's the year 2012 for chris-sakes... I really thought we, and especially your generation, had come further than this?

C'mon guys... if you think I look good, I'm not gonna automatically think you're wanting to fuck me! Surely we all implicitly understand this?...

l think you do look good (no homo)

Being 100% serious though, im only saying that as a joke, l really am. l dont mind at all if people think im a cocksucker or not.

I've had a few set backs but I'm still in the race there is NO quit in this horse if all goes well will come home strong ....

Sounds good on the progress pic (no homo)

Also, is 'vascularity' something you wan't? Its not something l'll have to worry about for a while but it doesnt seem like something ld be keen on..

I don't know. I think it's pretty cool, not necessarily aesthetic though.

I have this one vein that you can just about trace from my hand all the way to my neck. Which is kinda freaky.

And some of them are getting REALLY thick. I like that in the sense that it makes me feel strong, makes me feel like the veins are strong and healthy.

Chicks don't really like those garden hose veins though.

Sounds good on the progress pic (no homo).

There ya go, a couple in my training log.

If I had to estimate, I'd say 1.5-2kgs LBM gained so far.

At my lightest around christmas I was around 89.5-90kgs. Now I'm sitting at anywhere between 92-93.5kgs (diet is a bit inconsistent). But I feel a bit softer, so probably a little bit of fat or water in there.

Clean bulking is fucking hard to monitor FYI. You are constantly doubting whether you are actually progressing or not.

There ya go, a couple in my training log.

If I had to estimate, I'd say 1.5-2kgs LBM gained so far.

At my lightest around christmas I was around 89.5-90kgs. Now I'm sitting at anywhere between 92-93.5kgs (diet is a bit inconsistent). But I feel a bit softer, so probably a little bit of fat or water in there.

Clean bulking is fucking hard to monitor FYI. You are constantly doubting whether you are actually progressing or not.

Cool, ill check em out now.

That seems decent considering your rough start to the year if you can gain another 2-3 by the end of that i'd call it a 'good' year. You'll probably want to gain more but l think that would be solid.

Never tried to 'bulk' or 'lean bulk' or 'cut' till this year... Only just started trying hard to 'bulk' and im up quite a bit... Will see how l go when l start 'cutting' in Jan/Feb.

You look smokin hot candy

That seems decent considering your rough start to the year if you can gain another 2-3 by the end of that i'd call it a 'good' year. You'll probably want to gain more but l think that would be solid.

Never tried to 'bulk' or 'lean bulk' or 'cut' till this year... Only just started trying hard to 'bulk' and im up quite a bit... Will see how l go when l start 'cutting' in Jan/Feb.

That's a good point goo, thanks for reminding me. Considering I couldn't even think straight and was pretty much a complete fucking mess for nearly 3 months, I guess I have done alright to have made any progress at all.

Wait, you aren't going to cut til Jan/Feb? Wouldn't you want to cut before the end of this competition?

That's a good point goo, thanks for reminding me. Considering I couldn't even think straight and was pretty much a complete fucking mess for nearly 3 months, I guess I have done alright to have made any progress at all.

Wait, you aren't going to cut til Jan/Feb? Wouldn't you want to cut before the end of this competition?

Its hard to be consistant in eating/training when your getting head fucked. You are doing well, just make the next 6 months better then the first 6.

Still not sure either way, not sure how long a cut would take plus I dont want to be bulking/cutting all the time. Going away for a month or so in april ish and was wanting to cut a little for that. Will have to see how I go on the next 4 months though.

Just started to train consistently now.
Had to give the young fellas a big handicap and let them set the pace.
Gonna do my best "Super Impose" (older guys will know this champion), and flash home over the top.

Had to give the young fellas a big handicap and let them set the pace.

"...And Bonecrusher responds to the whip...the roar of the crowd...he races up to Our Waverley Star <Moonee Valley crowd going bananas now>... a hundred out..Boncecrusher.. Our Waverley Star.. stride for stride.. nothing in it ... Our Waverley Star the rails.. Bonecrusher the outside.........
AND BONECRUSHER !... races into Equine Immortality.... <pant pant>

Thank you Bill Collins.

Training well still. a few little setbacks but nothing major. Going to up the calories soon. Need to break this 86-87kg mark 90kg will come soon.

1RMs will also be tested soon as well. I'm squatting my old 1rm of 100 for sets now so will have to test that soon.

Deadlifting 117.5 in sets looking to go up to 120 this wednesday. will test the 1rm for this in the near future

Bench is vastly improving, going for 70 in sets by the end of this fortnight coming. Still need to test a 1rm for this lift

Military press is getting stronger, next goal after 70 bench is to focus on my military numbers

KungFooGoo has taken a slight hit with his 'bulking' was told by the nerd burger dermatologist that dairy is causing my herp derp so there goes me drinking milk/protein shakes etc. Will try just eat more now but we'll see how it goes.

Poor bugger KFG, what is herp derp if you don't mind me asking?

herp derp would be eczema. l just get it over my whole body.. Basically looks and feels like when you get badly sun burnt and your skin starts to blister and crack all the time. Makes squatting a pain in the ass when the skin starts cracking and gives a annoying burning feeling at the crease of your hips... Also feels like you've just rolled around in a pile of roof insulation as well, gets itchy as fuck....

Basically sums it up.

I feel for ya mate, have battled with it all my life still gets breakouts from time to time, was severe as fuck when i was 18 or so, ended up being wheat, yeast and eggs stuffing me up.