• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Biggest Nutrition Myths

PTC - Seeing Bro is using a bodybuilding style routine pics would be the only way to judge his progress. Bodyweight or weights lifted are negligable.

Bro, post up a pic for PTC.

Hey bro, serious question

Do you lift?

If so, how long, what kind of results.

No, I don't lift. I've said many times, my lifts are shit. And what does that prove? That all I've said is incorrect? How? Oliver believes in the same stuff. Ask for his lifting stats. If I find a weak person that believes in everything you say, does that make what you say to be incorrect?

Anyway, Noobs is the one that brought this thread back, not me. I'm not interested anymore.

PTC - Seeing Bro is using a bodybuilding style routine pics would be the only way to judge his progress. Bodyweight or weights lifted are negligable.

Bro, post up a pic for PTC.

What bodybuilding routine?

No, I don't lift. I've said many times, my lifts are shit. And what does that prove? That all I've said is incorrect? How? Oliver believes in the same stuff. Ask for his lifting stats. If I find a weak person that believes in everything you say, does that make what you say to be incorrect?

Couldn't agree more.

There are some genetic freaks out there that could do EVERYTHING wrong and still be 95kgs ripped. Would you take advice from them?

It is not about how much you lift or how much you weight etc, it is about the progress you have made towards your own goals.

I've seen some guys with amazing physiques at the gym, but I would never listen to a word they say. One guy used to piss it up every weekend, take drugs, skip meals, eat fuck all calories and still had a physique that I may never achieve.

Couldn't agree more.

There are some genetic freaks out there that could do EVERYTHING wrong and still be 95kgs ripped. Would you take advice from them?

It is not about how much you lift or how much you weight etc, it is about the progress you have made towards your own goals.

I've seen some guys with amazing physiques at the gym, but I would never listen to a word they say. One guy used to piss it up every weekend, take drugs, skip meals, eat fuck all calories and still had a physique that I may never achieve.

Arnie drank, took drugs, and worked out hungover. Look where it got him? :p

Arnie drank, took drugs, and worked out hungover. Look where it got him? :p

Point in case lol. I reckon the whole "lifts in sigs so we can decide whether or not to take your advice" is bullshit. Unless you want to include in there your genetic advantages and disadvantages and how you live/eat/sleep every day.

I'd really like to meet the person who can get their calories/macros right eating nothing but cheetos.

Point in case lol. I reckon the whole "lifts in sigs so we can decide whether or not to take your advice" is bullshit. Unless you want to include in there your genetic advantages and disadvantages and how you live/eat/sleep every day.

LOL here we go. The genetics debate again.

TBH, as of late, getting any decent advice on this forum is farking hard. People that post stupid bb splits seem to be doing ok though.

TBH, as of late, getting any decent advice on this forum is farking hard. People that post stupid bb splits seem to be doing ok though.

Thats what I love about boxing, no politics (at least at my gym).

Haha, this threads got everything else in it, why not? :p

But seriously, it is not a debate as far as I'm concerned. It is undeniable and people that do deny it are in denial. Simple as that.

And yeah i agree with you on that one. And much more antagonistic too...

Haha, this threads got everything else in it, why not? :p

But seriously, it is not a debate as far as I'm concerned. It is undeniable and people that do deny it are in denial. Simple as that.

And yeah i agree with you on that one. And much more antagonistic too...

Yeah but if genetics are so important, how the fuck did I miss out on the lean gene. Seriously, my brother has an 8 pack and is probably 8 percent bodyfat, long muscles, would only need to eat more and workout 3x a week and he could compete on stage. Whereas even as a kid I was no where as skinny or lean, always very active so diet isn't the issue.

There are some genetic freaks that can eat Garbage and “have their cake and eat it too” and still obtain a ripped physique. However, everyone has an Achilles heel and these people have their own genetic weaknesses to deal with. Although their physiques are not negatively altered, that does not mean that they aren’t being detrimental to their health.

There are some genetic freaks that can eat Garbage and “have their cake and eat it too” and still obtain a ripped physique. However, everyone has an Achilles heel and these people have their own genetic weaknesses to deal with. Although their physiques are not negatively altered, that does not mean that they aren’t being detrimental to their health.

Agreed, but there is still not much point competing against them. At least not at bodybuilding.

Just saying in the field of bodybuilding, there is not much point competing (at least at a reasonable level) unless you have the gift for it.

Dont get defensive bro, I was curious whether you had actually tried any of the information you post, or just read about it, thats all.

If I'd known you were a bodybuilder and not a strength athlete, I wouldve asked for a pic, not your best lifts.

I just want to see what results you, the topic starter, got with the info YOU posted, thats all.