• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So you only take advice from the big blokes in the gym?

Ever heard of Miles Wydall? He is one of Australia's best Olympic lifting coaches, what do you reckon his best Snatch and Clean and Jerk is?
Ever heard of Dr Dan Baker? Strength and Conditioning coach for the Brissy Broncos, reckon he is the biggest bloke in the gym?

Slightly off topic - Broncos have one of the best strength and conditioning programs in any sport in Australia - they follow a Westside Style program....

Slightly off topic - Broncos have one of the best strength and conditioning programs in any sport in Australia - they follow a Westside Style program....

If it is the best, and not secret, why don't the others follow? What do the Storm do? I thought they had the best?

If it is the best, and not secret, why don't the others follow? What do the Storm do? I thought they had the best?

Heard the Storm have a really good strength and conditioning department/system in place also - unsure of what they do though totally I do believe its a similar style to the Broncos though - some clubs simply don't put the importance into strength and conditioning like others do though - Its not a secret (I don't think)- does not mean other clubs will pick it up though or not....everyone has different ideas of what players should be doing....

I think it's important to know who the person is that's giving the advice, what they have achieved anyway
We all know what Andy looks like, well any of the forum members worth a shit anyway

BTW Ricky Goodyear used to do power shrugs but had to stop doing them because he was breaking the racks at PTC Brisbane by doing them

Have never seen a pic of Andy/silverback or Darkoz, would be interesting to see what the 'gurus' look like though, it is a fair point.

Dont think there are many of us (who are steroid free) who have much to write home about anyway. Maybe Rugby88, or Bazza since he presses 100kg+.

Have never seen a pic of Andy/silverback or Darkoz, would be interesting to see what the 'gurus' look like though, it is a fair point.

Dont think there are many of us (who are steroid free) who have much to write home about anyway. Maybe Rugby88, or Bazza since he presses 100kg+.
Not sure why anyone would think we're 'gurus'
I certainly don't see myself as one and I'm sure that @Silverback ; doesn't either

as for pics, I've posted a few, even had a couple as my avatar pic.
Even had some in my forum photo album.

I'm certainly no expert on anything, this is a forum you simpletons, where we discuss things, ideas and experiences, to which some have a tad more than others.

People asking for photos creeps me out a little.

but, anytime any of you blokes want a workout with me at PTC, that would be great.
on a Saturday morning

i have posted a video of a workout in the past.