• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Weight gain ?

over a period of 4 years i did the following to gain weight, both fat and muscle...
oats, milk (despite being lactose intolerant i didnt care), pasta, steak, eggs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, all in large quantities 5 time a day. its not fun but it works. i use to spend money on protein powder at first but then i just spent that money on food.

go to fitnesscentral.com.au or bulknutrients.com.au ettc etc... and get yourself some WPC for around $30 a kg, and some Oatmass (fitnesscentral) or super fine oats (BN) for very cheap. Mix 30g of each into 500ml of milk and bam, you've got a mega muscle meal, for a shit load less than your musashi. You can even buy flavouring from those websites... Strawberry is usally a safe bet.

p.s protein powders bought wholesale for less than $30 a kilo is bloody good value...

Why do people pay so much for the super fine oats. Simply put the dry oats in a blender and it will turn into a powder.

Means its around $2/kg as compared to $12

Why do people pay so much for the super fine oats. Simply put the dry oats in a blender and it will turn into a powder.

Means its around $2/kg as compared to $12
well with the carbon tax and what not pending..........

A macca's family meal or hungry jacks always helps me gain...

Biobulker from bioflex or some of Max's stuff is pretty good but Max's is f$%* pricey as

A macca's family meal or hungry jacks always helps me gain...

Biobulker from bioflex or some of Max's stuff is pretty good but Max's is f$%* pricey as

A macchicken family box....farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk im hungry lol

Second that Joel! Sitting a my bloody desk stuck at work eating tuna and rice. WWWHHHHHYYYYY!!! That's it I'm taking my own advice and gaining tonight :)