• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best value supplements

Hang on a tick. So bb.com is big on gaspari and so as a mod on bb.com aragon is supporting them? Not mad just curious.

Your missing the point. Re-read my post please.
Anyway, its obvious how BB actually want the place to be run, we all know that right?

I did. You're basically saying that aragon as a mod on bb.com shuis down threads bashing gaspari. If thats true then that is quite bad, but when asked by shredded nutrition what supplements he recommends he replies:

aragon said:
A cheap multi and fish oil for those who don’t regularly eat fish. Those who avoid dairy can benefit from a calcium/vitamin D supplement. I don’t really see protein powder as much as a supplement as it is a convenient food product. Beyond that, the only legal stuff that really works is creatine. People get a boner over BCAA supps but don’t realize that about 20% of their protein intake consists of BCAA. Fat burner supps for the most part suck ass, especially in habitual caffeine consumers. Nevertheless, all supps work if you take it with a dose of expectation bias from believing in their marketing. The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all.

That, and the fact he doesnt mention gaspari throughout his entire book makes me doubt you.

I did. You're basically saying that aragon as a mod on bb.com shuis down threads bashing gaspari. If thats true then that is quite bad, but when asked by shredded nutrition what supplements he recommends he replies:

That, and the fact he doesnt mention gaspari throughout his entire book makes me doubt you.

so with all this myofusion drama going on... - Page 3 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Post 90.
I suggest using the search button as this is really the tip of it.
Trust me, the amount of e-drama that goes on over there, you find out quickly who you can really trust - most of those people have been perma banned eg, PA.

Last edited:
bb.com's nuthugging of gaspari. I've never actually been in the supplement section so I'm mindfucked by the apparent loyalties people seem to have to faceless corperations as well :S

bb.com's nuthugging of gaspari. I've never actually been in the supplement section so I'm mindfucked by the apparent loyalties people seem to have to faceless corperations as well :S

I guess it comes down to the dollars...
Its quite funny actually how it is over there.
Gaspari have been caught out a few times with labelling (the funniest one the Superpump/Turk issue), however people turn a blind eye to it. Now they are getting sued...
Gaspari Halodrol Liquigels Recall Information | Halodrol Liquigel Lawsuit, Lawyer, Law Firm, Attorney

The most obvious was Patrick Arnold, when he started speaking about the truth in supps, Gaspari and other companies didn't like it, he got perma banned as did other posters. They literally lost people with so much knowledge.

single amino acids don't digest as well as peptide bonded amino acids, BCAA's actually compete with each other for uptake and now company's are using 4:1:1 and even 8:1:1 ratio's to increase Leucine uptake.
Best is PeptoPro pre-digested for complete uptake via intestines, now I know you guys will tell me its too expensive, but 10g of PeptoPro means 9g of amino acids utilized by the body. 30g of whey = <6g utilized by the body. (15-20%)
If anybody from this forum wants bulk whey etc I have pure WPC 5kg from $90 (Fonterra) not cheap shit from USA. Pure WPI 4kg from $99.00 also Fonterra. Just use the promo code AUSBB to get these prices.

AFAN Cheap Discount Bodybuilding Weight Loss Sports Supplements - AFAN Bulk Products