• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best over the counter pre-workout in Aus?

Forget the rest of this thread except for maybe BPM labs the one.

AMP (2 Amino 4 Methylpentane) is the new DMAA.

BN's new NO3X Pre workout contains 150mg of 2 Amino 4 Methylpentane and 180mg of Caffeine per serve. Its good energy although no buzz or anything. I stuck abit of DMAA in mine twice now and that's great.

Otherwise source some straight AMP from over the net.

I used to love the old Jack3d. I haven't taken a pre-workout supp for over a year now. Yet, I got a bag of DMAA which I got last year, so maybe I should get some beta alanine and caffeine, and mix my own.

I still have container loads of jack3d. Makes me spaz out and shouldn't really have a lot of caffeine anyways.

DMAA used to make me feel a bit smacked aside from the good sides.. wonder how this AMP will go (find out today)

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Maybe you didn't have enough..

DMAA is the shit, I can have up to 100mg of it and feel like a beast at the gym, I'm running amok feeling happy as fuck. Anymore and I'll chuck up my brekky unfortunately.

Maybe you didn't have enough..

DMAA is the shit, I can have up to 100mg of it and feel like a beast at the gym, I'm running amok feeling happy as fuck. Anymore and I'll chuck up my brekky unfortunately.

I was having 3 x the recommended dose. Its the most overrated thing going around.

that's why Baz. Don't go over 50-75mg. It will put you to sleep if you do that. Stick to 50mg.

Ok. I should have said up to.

Started with standard dose and nothing.

Then next day doubled the dose. Nothing

Tripled the dose and nothing and threw the stuff in the bin.

I can't see what the hype is about. Now that it's banned it gets even more hype.

Ok. I should have said up to.

Started with standard dose and nothing.

Then next day doubled the dose. Nothing

Tripled the dose and nothing and threw the stuff in the bin.

I can't see what the hype is about. Now that it's banned it gets even more hype.

works for me. You might be stim tolerant? The Pepsi???