• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Berea Barbell

I don't state my opinion very often and when I do it's always backed up with a shitload of strong guys that feel the same way

also thanks brah, I just ate a shitload of bangers and mash

I don't state my opinion very often and when I do it's always backed up with a shitload of strong guys that feel the same way

also thanks brah, I just ate a shitload of bangers and mash

Same here man, Frank and the blonde bomber and I were talking about this just last night.

implying

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2012-12-11 20:07:13.jpg
    Screenshot from 2012-12-11 20:07:13.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 42
Oni doesn't like box squats.

I like them because you get to sit down for a while. Just like bench press - you get to lie down in that one so it's not too strenuous either.

Also, the bands come in some really cool colours that can be matched to my mascara and lip stick.

I think you should start watching Clint Darden on YouTube if you don't already. I think you'll like him :D

My "opinion" is near worthless as I have put in very little time into training. This is why I find out what strong people think. It would be silly to use my own experiences as an argument.

PS I gained 3kg so ner

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Gillard would it?? Cause you dodge like a politician.

By your own words, you think your opinion is almost worthless... Your opinion, when stated, is the same as these strong guys you mention... Strong guys opinions, the same as yours, are worthless? Why would you say such a thing :D

Also if you mentioned your 3kg weight gain to your now 67kg, 5'11? frame I believe Wendler would mention: Milk, lactose intolerance, baby wipes and NOV in that order. Just so you don't think I'm picking on your lack of ability to gain weight, I weighed 68kg when I started. Just under 95kg now.

Your last name wouldn't happen to be Gillard would it?? Cause you dodge like a politician.

By your own words, you think your opinion is almost worthless... Your opinion, when stated, is the same as these strong guys you mention... Strong guys opinions, the same as yours, are worthless? Why would you say such a thing :D

Also if you mentioned your 3kg weight gain to your now 67kg, 5'11? frame I believe Wendler would mention: Milk, lactose intolerance, baby wipes and NOV in that order. Just so you don't think I'm picking on your lack of ability to gain weight, I weighed 68kg when I started. Just under 95kg now.

It seems like you're the one twisting things here
What point are you trying to make? That my inability to eat enough invalidates the opinion of strong guys and my own opinion further invalidates theirs because I said I didn't have the experience to make an opinion?

Are you sure about that?

Has anyone gotten a copy of The Cube Method (normal and/or for strongman)? Came out yesterday I think on JTSstrength...I think the bundle was like $47

Cube Method:

1 = Max effort
2 = Reps
3 = Dynamic effort

Squat:
Week 1: 1
Week 2: 2
Week 3: 3

Bench:
Week 1: 2
Week 2: 3
Week 3: 1

Deadlift:
Week 1: 3
Week 2: 1
Week 3: 2

Brandon Lilly explains the Cube Method assistance day

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6EtvO013-E&feature=g-user-u[/ame]

I'll be buying the cube method for strongman and powerlifting in the bundle in the next few days
Let me know if you want a copy for yourself and I'll be sure to "buy" you one as well