• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Benching for Oly lifts

Legit. Thats genius, squeeze a size 5 viet foot into a size 13 shoe and bench on the ball of your foot

That could be a decent tactic, with some shoes having variable heel heights according to shoe size. I think Adipowers are all the same, but I'm pretty sure Romaleos and I know Ristos have smaller heels on small sizes and bigger heels on bigger sizes.

More on that guy, Roman Konstantinov.
He benches 195kg, with that technique. With an arch and feet on the floor and a few months to get used to heavier weights he is good for 500lb for sure... He weighs 94kg so lets say he competes 105 and not in 93 assuming that he'd compete in a drug tested IPF meet.
Going by the results at the 2013 raw worlds his bench at 195kg would be the 10th best bench. He C+Js 220 so that's easily a 240kg front squat and 270kg squat which would be the 7th best squat. Assuming he deadlifts around 270 also, that would be the 14th best deadlift. With a very conservative estimated total of 735kg, he would place 12.

If he managed to cut and extra 1kg than normal, he would place 5th. And he does'nt even train the fucking lifts haha

Strong is strong

The Konstantinov lineage must have some ridiculous blood line. I swear everyone with the last name is stupidly strong.

Either that or Konstantinov is russian/slavic for Smith.

The Konstantinov lineage must have some ridiculous blood line. I swear everyone with the last name is stupidly strong.

Either that or Konstantinov is russian/slavic for Smith.

Looks like it's from this

From the Latin name Constantinus, a derivative of CONSTANS. Constantine the Great (272-337) was the first Roman emperor to adopt Christianity. He moved the capital of the empire from Rome to Byzantium, which he renamed Constantinople (modern Istanbul).

Pretty disappointing

Insert relevant names where applicable....

Let's say I'm on a forum. This forum is called "Simple Pleasures".

The topic of the thread is "Dogs Fucking"

I write "I like watching two dogs fucking, with a third dog looking on." I mean, how simple is that, it's an opinion, and it's valid, because that's what I like to see...two dogs fucking with another dog looking at them.

------will immediately bust in on the conversation.

First he'll say this:

"I like watching two dogs fucking with a cat looking on."

Then he'll appeal to authority:

"Pegg is cat watching dogs fuck guy (OMG another one!) that really knows his shit. When he went against the Dog Whisperer he said he realized right then that he had to make sure a cat was watching those dogs fuck. He spent his time prioritizing on getting after that cat to watch those dogs fuck (cats watching dogs fuck?!?! Lou Simmons says no one needs cats to watch dogs fuck!) and that's what brought he fucking likes.

Then he'll really sink it in:

"The way Stan Efferding thinks is similar to how I think. Get the cat involved in the dog fucking, Open a can of tuna if you have to. Sometime maybe wet food or maybe even some canned salmon. That is how you watch dogs fucking!"

Then he'll throw you little bit of a bone.

"Stan fucking Efferding likes watching two dogs fucking with a cat looking on too, and thinks that, at the very least, something should be watching the dogs fuck except yourself...a hamster, a bird...I don't know, even another dog in a pinch."

Lol!!!!

& LOL!!!

This post wins the internet's for post of the year!!!