• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
not everyone is created equal......some are born with better genetics and some arnt
some can build muscle twice as fast and some can rip up twice as fast.....
my point is whatever your type, if you keep on trying ull get there.....
:D

not everyone is created equal......some are born with better genetics and some arnt
some can build muscle twice as fast and some can rip up twice as fast.....
my point is whatever your type, if you keep on trying ull get there.....
:D

Thats basically the workout I do but I do my squats first and my deads last, I do the squats first as that's when I'm fresh and strongest for them, I also use them to warm up my entire body by doing a few lighter warm-up sets, I do my dead-lifts last as that's when I'm at my warmest and can seem to pull harder on them. I too, rotate my deads, I do them mondays and fridays so I got a few days inbetween to heal up as they always smash the shit outa me.

Thats basically the workout I do but I do my squats first and my deads last, I do the squats first as that's when I'm fresh and strongest for them, I also use them to warm up my entire body by doing a few lighter warm-up sets, I do my dead-lifts last as that's when I'm at my warmest and can seem to pull harder on them. I too, rotate my deads, I do them mondays and fridays so I got a few days inbetween to heal up as they always smash the shit outa me.

My numbers are atm Bodyweight is 70KGs. Bench 90kg, squat 100kg, deadlift 120kg and OHP 55kg.

As you can see my squat and deadlift are weak but my bench and OHP are not too bad for my bodyweight.

Your bench isn't too bad but your o/h is nothing special.

My best paused bench is 77.5kg and I strict overhead pressed 57.5kg on Friday with a f*cked shoulder

My numbers are atm Bodyweight is 70KGs. Bench 90kg, squat 100kg, deadlift 120kg and OHP 55kg.

As you can see my squat and deadlift are weak but my bench and OHP are not too bad for my bodyweight.

Your bench isn't too bad but your o/h is nothing special.

My best paused bench is 77.5kg and I strict overhead pressed 57.5kg on Friday with a f*cked shoulder

Just a note on the gym direct dip belt. The ring bit at the end of mine has started to come apart. I reguarly have about 30kg hanging off it and have gone up to 60kg once or twice. I just squeezed it back together with a vice and it's all good. The latch thingy is getting a bit loose as well but I'll just grab another one from bunnings. Have been using this for about 1.5 years. Just a FYI :)

Just a note on the gym direct dip belt. The ring bit at the end of mine has started to come apart. I reguarly have about 30kg hanging off it and have gone up to 60kg once or twice. I just squeezed it back together with a vice and it's all good. The latch thingy is getting a bit loose as well but I'll just grab another one from bunnings. Have been using this for about 1.5 years. Just a FYI :)