• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners and steroids

It's just easiest if pricing is not mentioned
I remember getting pretty buttmad when shrek had a go at me for saying that I could get something cheap and yeah in hindsight it does imply that you're a source
Not talking about it is very simple

I have no idea how much people on gear spend, I think it's a bit, spewing I missed the posts.. If I got free gear I still wouldn't use it

Last edited:
ive never realised how easy gear is to get,

some guys at the gym have already talked to me about it lol.

Despite what people tell you gear can be mentally addictive. Alot of guys I know let time between cycles get shorter and shorter, they lie about the amount of gear their taking and I guarantee heaps of them lie about the money they are spending.

Despite what people tell you gear can be mentally addictive. Alot of guys I know let time between cycles get shorter and shorter, they lie about the amount of gear their taking and I guarantee heaps of them lie about the money they are spending.

Sounds like any other drug addiction

I've never taken it, but I've been offered it MANY times. Been offered GH as well (which is much harder to resist), but never taken it.

I've actually never taken any drugs - I've got a naturally addictive personality, and an illegal, illicit substance wouldn't help that AT ALL.

:-/

id take gear if i wasn't to young to take it,

fuck being natural, training hard eating right and still looking average.

id take gear if i wasn't to young to take it,

fuck being natural, training hard eating right and still looking average.

Might wanna update your info then man... according to your profile, you've only just started in the iron game.

I was seriously considering about taking steroids but have decided to track my gains for the next 3 months solid and go from there. If I'm happy with my natty gains, I'll stay natty. Otherwise, I may look at taking something.

This goes against the grain bigtime but I'd recommend just taking something like 30mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks if that is what you're thinking of doing

That's probably going to annoy a few people here, zero fucks given

I've never taken it, but I've been offered it MANY times. Been offered GH as well (which is much harder to resist), but never taken it.

I've actually never taken any drugs - I've got a naturally addictive personality, and an illegal, illicit substance wouldn't help that AT ALL.

:-/

As someone who has taken a lot of different drugs (recreationally) I have noticed that drugs are something that will either work well or will not. I'm fortunate enough that I can take drugs and not really get addicted but the vast majority of people are not.

That being said I think you should try anything once as most people will have the self control to never touch something again, it's when you do something on regular occasion for weeks on end that you get addicted and unfortunately hormones fall into this category

This goes against the grain bigtime but I'd recommend just taking something like 30mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks if that is what you're thinking of doing

That's probably going to annoy a few people here, zero fucks given

Yeah do that oznut, you can become 67kg one day oznut

ITT: non steroid users recommending steroids.

Steroids are illegal. Their sale and possession carries hefty legal penalties.