• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners and steroids

Im not sure if id believe someone if they said "I think this is the time wen ur ready" there is no fact in that so its just speculation no matter how convincing the statement sounds.
All I say to dudes that ask me is this..
I dont kno wen the time is right for u but if I was u and knew wat I knew now I personally wouldnt do it untill my natual test production was on its way down.
I was as certain as I culd b that training and lifting and eating is for me.. ie unless the world explodes im gona be as serious as I think I am about training lifting and eating now as I will be in 20 years.
Imo its a waste of time doin 1 or 2 cycles to gain 10kg unless u can handel maintaining that weight ull be back at squair one b4 you know it so dont just think of it as a 10 or 12 or 14 week thing to achieve a goal u can achieve without juice, unless ur prepaired to be a juice head stay natural for the rest of ur life.
Thats my personal opinion :D

Yeah I agree, doing one cycle a year is fucking stupid (unless you do it to peak for a sport I guess)

my post deleted? we really need to get that feature for the forum where you can see if a post was deleted and why.

my post deleted? we really need to get that feature for the forum where you can see if a post was deleted and why.

Thats bullshit the question was legit, why is it not okay to discuss the financial drain of committing to cycle?

Discussing prices is not allowed. Sorry.

You gotta admit though it wasn't like he was asking for a price to buy some gear. It was more general like asking about the implications of spending that much money to start cycling. At least thats what I got from it

You gotta admit though it wasn't like he was asking for a price to buy some gear. It was more general like asking about the implications of spending that much money to start cycling. At least thats what I got from it

thats correct.

Ok I start a cycle of 500mgs of test E for 10 weeks meaning i need 2 10ml bottles and I tell you I spent $600 (for example). Obviously I just told you how much I paid per bottle.
Really.