• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beating WADA/ASADA's PEDs testing regime

dont see how it could be clean.

if your on the tour, you know others will be jacked up..so why would you fucking bother trying to compete vs them? unless you get on it to.

i dont have a problem with peds in sport, i want to see the best physical performance possible.
This. Let everyone just use everything. There would be no argument about are they or aren't they and you would be getting a bloody good show in the meantime.

Last edited:
This. Let everyone just use everything. There would be no argument about are they or aren't they and you would be getting a bloody good show in the meantime.

Is not likely to happen. Days of turning blind eye to drugs in sport appears over.

I agree, as long as the doctors are overseeing EVERYTHING they do.

But for the record, this is the counterargument: http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/39997062/
The problem is that athletes will even try stuff that's not fit for human consumption, or drugs that are still in trial with unknown side-effects, etc. That's why I say the doctors need to be across EVERYTHING.

Check out Goldman's Dilemma - athletes would basically drink poison guaranteed to kill them if it guaranteed them a Gold Medal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman's_dilemma

yes, but that would be the case even if drugs were legal.
Some people are just mad. I have known a few of these, bb's who would just about take anything.

do you guys really want to see kids and women openly taking male hormones just to win trophies in sport.

Drug testing is not perfect, but it is getting more effective.

Anyway dream on, it is only going to get tougher.

I can feel an SPSS anova printout coming on.......

pretty sure WL is still doing okay. Bitches now C & J 200kg.

yes, weightlifting light years behind big sports, sport does best in countries where much less scrutiny or desire to crack down on drug use.

Drug testing is not perfect, but it is getting more effective.

Agreed. But the OP question was "how hard is it to beat the protocols" - evidence suggests it's pretty easy, albeit athletes will be using different drugs or perhaps less of them.

well it is clearly hard; if it was not then highly paid, high profile athletes would not be caught, would they.

for those in the know, I would assume they may still beat testing by micro-dosing hormones, or they are taking something new which there is no test for yet.

But, this sort of option would be for the very few in the know.

I only speak from a perspective of living in a country where testing is extensive. Who knows what they do in other countries.