• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BCAA reccomendation & intake protocol

i've been taking bcaa's in powder about 10-12g a day but tastes horrible. i've seen that ajinomoto make a new instantised powder that apparently has 1/10 the bitterness of regular powder and dissolves fully in water. pretty good price i've seen from professionalwhey $80/kg
Acquire BN flavored BCAA's for the win!

It is worth noting guys that we are now offering the flavoured BCAA's in orange and raspberry as well as lime.

IMO, orange and raspberry are probably the best flavours with lime coming in after that.
Keep in mind they still do taste like BCAA's so you aren't drinking fanta, they are a massive improvement in both mixability (thanks to the Citrulline Malate) and taste thanks to the flavouring though.

Hey Bioflex,

How are your unflavoures BCAAs when mixed with your flavour sachets, do they cme out similar in taste to the flavoured ones? I figure it could help me save a bit of money but I wont bother if the taste isnt that great. Thanks