• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Working on railways this morning. Thought this was a good pic to take. Deadlifters paradise! [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];
25b97e7c43ab838c64e7fc3267a93650.jpg

Working on railways this morning. Thought this was a good pic to take. Deadlifters paradise! @0ni ;
25b97e7c43ab838c64e7fc3267a93650.jpg

haha fuck yes, what sort of size are these for reference? They look like they are dumbbell sized lol but you can see the yellow feet for the fence in the background

Chest and delts
Bench 4x15
Weighted ring dips 4x12
One arm bb press 4x10 each arm
DB shoulder press 4x12
Bosu push-ups 4x20
Sit-ups 3x30

Still full of seaweed?

Bit of algae yesterday yeh. I saw the big blue grouper too! 1st time I've had my goggles on, they really help.
Crashed harder than Paul Walker last night tho. That session hammers me. Was asleep by 830!

Last edited:
Bodyweight session this arvo

6 x rope climbs
6 x monkey bars (up and back)
6xmax chins
4xmax rope chins
4x30 sit-ups

1km warm up
Dynamic stretching
400m run
5 muscle ups
20 tricep dips

That three times

1600m run
4 mins non stop prison squats

Tin fruited

Hi taurus, firstly, great physique and crazy training mate, well done.

Got a question for you about your outdoor gym. I recently relocated my gym (power rack, bench, bars and weights) from my garage to outside under a pergola. The stuff is starting to rust, especially the bars. Do you have this issue at all, and if so, how have you dealt with it.

I'll probably hit the power rack with a rust proof spraypaint or something and was thinking of putting fish oil or similar on all the bars, but then that would probably make them all sticky and not too good to handle.

Interested to hear your thoughts.