• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
430am workout.
Had to drive an hour to work to be on site at 7am, some blokes live 5 mins from this site and were late. That shit pisses me off.

Deck of arms
[emoji173]️ = ez curls
[emoji812]️ = seated DB curls
[emoji814]️ = tridips
[emoji815]️ = skull crushers
K = muscle up x 2
Q = run
J = monkey bars
A = plank x 30 secs

430am sesh
Fuck it was dark this morning. In some spots I felt like I was running blindfolded! Hah

run/legs
-
1km warm up
Dynamic stretching
-
400m run
3x muscle ups
Close squats x 20
400m run
3x muscle ups
Bosu squats x 20
400m run
3x muscle ups
Box squats x 20
-
Rest 2 mins
Set timer to 10 mins
1.6km run
Remainder box squats

b9ac95190fd0ecdd5835b203193cf31d.jpg

Lunch. Love it

Body weight this morning
Rope climb x 7
Wide chins 4x10
Monkey bar chins 4x8
Handstand push-ups 4x8 nothing close to [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; 15, but getting there!

After listening to a couple of podcasts and hearing some Pavel bloke talk, decided to up weight and drop rep.

It was raining heavy at first too, wasn't impressed. That's the bad thing about a backyard gym. Plus I'm too proud/stubborn to pay for a casual visit here it rains. Haha
ecd16d1b258e30eb130e12a6b2db6916.jpg

Bench 4x6
Weighted ring dips (20kg in vest, 10kg around waist)
4x8
Need to get some heavier dumbbells. 8x8
Super planks 3x10seconds

Last edited:
430am yesterday. I must've been tired as i hardly remember doing it! Hahah. Had a good long stretch last night, legs were tight as a nun's nasty all day.

Deck of arms
[emoji173]️ = ez curls
[emoji812]️ = seated DB curls
[emoji814]️ = tridips
[emoji815]️ = skull crushers
K = muscle up x 2
Q = run
J = monkey bars
A = plank x 30 secs

I should've been eating roast chook Monday night but the ref's had other ideas. [emoji34]

Pfft. When idris learns to read a 2nd man play, then you can whinge about the refs. His defense out wide hurt the panthers more than the ref! [emoji12]

run/legs
-
1km warm up
Dynamic stretching
-
400m run
3x muscle ups
Close squats x 20
400m run
3x muscle ups
Bosu squats x 20
400m run
3x muscle ups
Box squats x 20
-
Rest 2 mins
Set timer to 10 mins
1.6km run
Remainder box squats

Body weight this morning
Rope climb x 7
Wide chins 4x6 w/20kg vest
Monkey bar chins 4x6 w/20kg vest
Handstand push-ups 4x12 getting close to [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=8962]ride29er[/MENTION]; !![emoji3][emoji106]