• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trained at a public gym today. Fark that. Never again. A mate got me a free pass to titans at coogee. So nice and close, great gym, overlooks the beach and coogee oval, best equipment but way too busy. 1st set on the incline some guy came up and asked "how long you on this mate?" Fuck that.

Anyway
Push-ups 2x20
Incline 4x12
Bench 4x12
Dips 4x12

Arnie press 4x12
Upright row 4x10
Side raises 4x10

Good session but I've moved past the public gyms now. It was like moving back home with mum and dad after living away for a long time. It's nice but I like to do my own thing.

I think I would struggle at a public gym now after training at home as well.
I can walk out at 9 at night and do squats or bench and don't have to worry about anyone....apart from the neighbours barking dog that is going to be penetrated by a 5kg plate before to long!

a6ed801c022f072add7590cbd5340efa.jpg

Sweet potato Shephards pie last night. So tasty

Deck of cards last night

Have added the 4 extra 400s in there so it takes a little longer.

Hearts = straight arm push downs
Diamonds = ring pull-ups
Spades = single arm shoulder press
Clubs = bosu ball pushups
Aces = 400m run
Kings = 400m run
Jacks = 1 muscle up
Queens = 30 sec planks

Good session

Walk this morning was good but hard getting out of bed for!!

I was always pro-public gyms - get to be around people, more equipment, etc etc - but since I have been looking for a house I have been wanting to get a garage, or a bigger backyard to put a garage on to set up my own little gym - power rack, flat/incline bench, lat pulldown/cable machine, some db's etc - I am nearly totally changed my view and I really want my own place to train now haha

I was always pro-public gyms - get to be around people, more equipment, etc etc - but since I have been looking for a house I have been wanting to get a garage, or a bigger backyard to put a garage on to set up my own little gym - power rack, flat/incline bench, lat pulldown/cable machine, some db's etc - I am nearly totally changed my view and I really want my own place to train now haha

With a home gym you adapt to what you have. I found that going to the big shiny gym, I was doing the exercises I do at home anyway!!

I love my own gym. My closest gym is about 25 mins away. One is getting built closer but I really have no intention of going back to a gym. I reckon my gym has saved me lots $!

8e261f16d49333ef9f27e0dbe1115bf1.jpg

Late arvo stroll at coogee beach with the family
Great beach this one. Probably eat here tonight too!

Back last night

Calves 5x12 single leg raises
Lat pulldowns 3x20
Chins 6x10
Tbar rows 4x12
Ring pull up 4x12

Legs tonight

Step ups with 20kg DBs
6x20/18/16/14/12/12
Prison squats 6x12
Lunges 4x15

Starting work tomorrow at 230am. Think I can sleep? Lol.