• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Chest & delts last night

Push-ups 2x20
Incline bench 4x12
Bench 4x10
Ring dips 4x10

Arnie press 4x12
Upright row 4x12
Side raise into rear delt raise 4x12

Abs last night
85 sit-ups
120 crunches
50 leg raises
75 sec plank

Deck of cards Tuesday night
TOUGH SESSION

No pre-workout fuel, AND silly me, added an extra 4 runs....

Hearts = BB curls
Diamonds = tricep dips
Clubs = Straight Arm pulldowns
Spades = rope chin-up
Ace = 400m run
King = 400m run
Jack = muscle up x 1
Queen = 30 second wall handstand hold

That took 50 minutes!! I was tin-fruited, but got thru it all. I'd forgotten how hard rope chins were, then in a stretch of 5 cards, I got 4 runs and a muscle up! Hahah

no fruit is stupidity, in such an intelligent thread.

are you really listening to that shit? can't you listen to your body? sounds like an excuse, not real.

no fruit is stupidity, in such an intelligent thread.

are you really listening to that shit? can't you listen to your body? sounds like an excuse, not real.

What do you mean sounds like an excuse?

I understand you questioning the no fruit, I did as well, but don't know what's not real?

The bloke giving me the diet is a 6 time mr.australia and mr.universe place getter. I'll follow him blindly (for now) lol

I can listen to my body, I have been for years, especially returning to training after two back operations! That was more about listening to my body than anything Ive ever done, training or sports wise! :)

But, I've never had a specific diet given to me, so seeing as this bloke walks the walk, I'll try it, no harm in that is there? ;)

Last edited:

I understand you questioning the no fruit, I did as well, but don't know what's not real?

The bloke giving me the diet is a 6 time mr.australia and mr.universe place getter. I'll follow him blindly (for now) lol

I can listen to my body, I have been for years, especially returning to training after two back operations! That was more about listening to my body than anything Ive ever done, training or sports wise! :)

But, I've never had a specific diet given to me, so seeing as this bloke walks the walk, I'll try it, no harm in that is there? ;)

neil gardner?

Whoever it is - if he has achieved this then he currently knows more about what he is talking about than anyone on the forum - I understand the questioning behind no fruit but it depends on the condition your wanting to get into - I know it sounds abit "bro-science" to some of the guys here but this stuff has been used and proven to work - so I am unsure why you would question it when Taurus from the looks of things is trying to get into the best condition he can.