• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I sleep on my back with one of those curvy pillows. I tend to wake up on my side or spooning the wife. Waking up is the worst, but once i get moving and do my morning stretching/rehab im alot better

Back into full bodyweight program

5x10 chins
5x10 ring pulls
5x10 prison squats
5x10 each leg lunges
5x10 each leg one legged squats
4x20 calf raise on step

then yoga last night where i fell asleep during shavasana (relax time at the end)

back pulled up alright

Last edited:
I have now done 1 month of peptide igf1-lr3. Hadnt noticed much until the last couple of days.
My weight is about the same, but i have been eating alot more.
Back pain subsiding, but i am doing alot of physio, stretching, pool work and now yoga which is probably adding to it.
Having the customary 4 weeks off then will do another 4 weeks of it.

1087iwm.jpg

with jay cutlet (obviously) today

5x10 side shoulder raise (theraband)
5x10 upright row (theraband)
5x20 bicep curls (theraband)
5x20 tricep dips
3x20 leg raises

Dips 5 x 10
ring push-ups 5 x 10
Chins 5 x 10
Side Chins 5 x 10 (that was hard, back & arms pumped)
Lunges 5 x 10 (set 4 & 5 w/10kg db each hand)
One leg squat on box 5 x 10 each leg

this morning swam 1km (stopping every 100m though lol)

Dips 5 x 10
Bench press!!!! 5x10 (got up to 120kgs for 6 reps in last set)
Chins 5 x 10
Side chins 5 x 10 (last two sets were only 6 & 7 reps though)
One legged squat off box 5x10 each leg
Lunges with 5kg each hand 5x10
Leg raises (abs) 3x20

Lookin good

Side chins?

Using these below, so its kind of side on, as you go up, you have to move your head to one side of the bar and on the next rep, the other side!! Totally different feel to conventional chins, but the same concept

7201d1366183133-more-ghetto-gym-gear-fluffy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366183131.526557.jpg

Two things, I would love to look THAT good standing beside Jay Cutler.

Don't push too hard, even though its super tempting...

Two things, I would love to look THAT good standing beside Jay Cutler.

Don't push too hard, even though its super tempting...

thanks mate. Good pic of me, bad pic of cutlet
it is SUPER tempting, Im slowly getting better, still on bodyweight and therabands for now. Tried bench pressing the other day & i felt fine, but just have to hold myself back from going bezerk.

Did lunges and one leg squats yesterday. 6x10 for both exercises. Legs are biscuits today.
Just had a great go on the foam roller. 1st time in ages. ITBs ridiculously tight, quads and hams feel so good after it!!
I'd forgotten how good those things are!
Home made too!!
View attachment 7328

45 mins on spin bike last night. Then stretched for 20 or so mins followed by 10-15 mins on the foam roller. That thing is god.

Ring dips 5x10
Normal dips 5x10

Rope chin 5xmax (went from 9 down to 6 over the sets)
Normal chins 5x10 (that was the aim, but was more like 5x6-8)

1 leg squats off step 5x10 each leg
Theraband leg pulls 5x10 each leg
Calf raises of step 4x20 with dbs

Last edited: