• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AUSBB Wilks Total Record Board

In that case I have a wilks of 133.82399999999998.

Squats 70kg
Deadlifts 100kg
Bench Press 70kg
Total 240kg @ 142kg

I am going to have to test my 1 rep max of those tonite to see what it really is.

Is there any chance we can have a 5 lift and 3 lift Wilkes board?

that's a very good idea, as a wilks score of 550 (based on 5 lifts) is completely different than a score of 330 based on 3 lift. i second the motion

OK, request noted. I'll start one on the next few days... but would be interested to hear other points of views...

As long as you guys understand that a total has to happen in 1 session, its NOT a collection of PB's.

It also allows the lifter to have an accurate bodyweight, as your bodyweight varies daily, and you can see that a 2-3kg diff changes your score.

I dont see too many 1RM attempts on all 3/5 lifts in too many journals.

Nicks competition total is 800kg. His best collective total is 820kg.

Or for 3 lifts its 565kg competition or 585kg collective.

I thought someone would say that. I will probably do a clean and a clean + press. It is just they had been a bit neglected while I was trying to prepare for another comp that I can't attend.

I will throw them in just for you Nick, you just can't laugh.

Nobody on here is strong enough to laugh at anybody, except for Fadi maybe, he is super strong.

Boards need updating

Nick 900kg total @ 110kg

Wilks - 528.93

23/1/10 @ PTC Australia Day Comp.

Updated. Nice results Nick and Simon! You guys just moved up about 3 places each on the ladder!