• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

Few categories starting to fill up.

Hulk claims ownership of number #1 spot in dip rep challenge. Think you knocked off me as well (I can remember doing 34 or 35 at some point mid last year)

Just had a go at a weighted dip.

Hit 36 at 84kg bodyweight earlier today.

Added dip belt + shoes + 60kg of plates for a total of 146kg for a good clean rep.

got a 100kg push press out yesterday.

Graz bags this has been good motivation for my weekend challenges between myself and mates. Got the list of lifts printed out and hopefully a few of the boys can get some big numbers up.

This mornings session
Push press 125

Zercher squat 180

Holy shit dont zerchers work the lower back.

Fukcing oath they do. Strong zercher mate. Did you get a vid?

Na didn't vid it, should have though.

Thinking these might be a good dead/squat assistance exercise to do more often.

Freako how did you find them when you did them for a while. Are they an exercise worth doing.

Already been looking at the get strength zercher harness, which might be an option if zerchers seem to be worthwhile. Arms are fucking sore now.

I ran the Smolov mesocycle with them when my shoulders were fukced. Your arms stop getting sore after a week and you end up getting so much upper and lower back work.

I made a deadlift PB a week after completing the cycle having not done anything more than light speed deads in 5 weeks.

Freako is dominating the 100kg bench and zercher squats. Awesome effort big fella. How do you compare zercher and front squats, similar or whole different animal? As in muscles worked and assistance.

Freako is dominating the 100kg bench and zercher squats. Awesome effort big fella. How do you compare zercher and front squats, similar or whole different animal? As in muscles worked and assistance.

See above. Baz has me beat on the Zerchers now. I can't really compare them to fronties much as I do very little front squatting. I fukcing hate front squatting in fact. Its uncomfortable and due to my inflexibilities it tends to aggravate my shoulders a fair bit.

I can say that Zerchers require a lot more upper back strength which makes them great for deadlift assistance.

Shit didnt see that post. Great effort fellas! Will have to have a crack at these some time soon to impove my dead.

I'm wrecked!!!

21 pullups
173kg pullup
27 dips
178kg dip
21 reps 100kg bench

I think I can make improvements everywhere if I didn't do it all in the same session lol, I felt like passing out 1/2 way thru!!!

I'm wrecked!!!

21 pullups
173kg pullup
27 dips
178kg dip
21 reps 100kg bench

I think I can make improvements everywhere if I didn't do it all in the same session lol, I felt like passing out 1/2 way thru!!!

Bloody good lifting. What you weigh at the moment.

I'm wrecked!!!

21 pullups
173kg pullup
27 dips
178kg dip
21 reps 100kg bench

Nice.

Bloody good lifting. What you weigh at the moment.
Thanks mate, BW is 115kg nude, first thing in the morning, however clothed with shoes and food in me I was 118kg tonight on the gym scales.

Gonna have another crack on Thursday.