• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ATTN cyber fit power rack and flat/inline bench owners

Is regulation 450mm diameter Brick ?
I queried gym direct for the diameter of the 20kg rubber coated plates and they said they were 450mm.

Interesting. I think its 450mm, someone else in the know might be able to confirm.

I recently bought the LC2 2nd hand. I agree the bar isn't in the best position but I haven't had a problem with the way the bench fits in (I'm 6 foot). I have the pulley attachment so can't put the bench legs over the bar as suggested. But pushing the bench all the way up again the cage works fine for me.