• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I guess from the attempt to change the topic you can't answer the question.

I haven't got time to answer all your questions Brother Barry. Just be a good soul and you should be sweet with any religion you so choose.

Love is above all things, love covers multiple sins or something like that. So I reckon, if anyone is sincere about finding God then you will find him and religion has bugger all to do with it. God is close to us and lets himself be found but we need to have the right attitude in the first place - I notice most ancient texts refer to this concept.

Religion is a distraction, full of money grabbing grubs who don't want to pay any tax. I mean I got invited to a BBQ and basketball game followed by gospel singing at the local good buzz church for easter. Singing was the deal breaker, screw that shit! And frankly whats eating sausage and shooting balls got to do with finding God or spirituality for that matter lol..

Religion is a distraction, full of money grabbing grubs who don't want to pay any tax. I mean I got invited to a BBQ and basketball game followed by gospel singing at the local good buzz church for easter. Singing was the deal breaker, screw that shit! And frankly whats eating sausage and shooting balls got to do with finding God or spirituality for that matter lol..

Fuck me. Eating sausages at church. That might actually get me in.

You can't answer them. You have avoided every question I put forward.

Wut.gif

Coz the Bible says there shall be no more prophets and Mary was an ordinary person so how could she come back to life.

And everyone know Kingaroy is full of peanuts ie. Joh Bejelke Peterson.

You are assuming the bible is word for word correct. So I'll ask gain why is this bloke any less worthy of your worship over any other religion.

How could mary come back to life? This is religion, with talk of heaven, hell, miricales being performed, a guy rising from the dead and you ask how could mary come back to life. Use you imagination, it would hardly be the weirdest thing any religion has claimed.

You are assuming the bible is word for word correct. So I'll ask gain why is this bloke any less worthy of your worship over any other religion.

How could mary come back to life? This is religion, with talk of heaven, hell, miricales being performed, a guy rising from the dead and you ask how could mary come back to life. Use you imagination, it would hardly be the weirdest thing any religion has claimed.

Of course the Bible is correct Barry, its God's word.

We won't see Jesus again unless we ascend to heaven.

Its all in the Bible Brother Barry.

give this boy a cigar, you just answered your own question.

Jesus would not be buying property in kingaroy ffs.

God wrote the bible?

No, but TRUE Prophets, Jesus's disciples and people very close to him did.

You've been asking me 1001 questions which I have kindly and faithfully answered, now I have a question for you. Please prove God does not exist.