• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
well according to your claims of being twice as strong..that means you must be superlative.Being anonymous is great isnt it.knob.

well according to your claims of being twice as strong..that means you must be superlative.Being anonymous is great isnt it.knob.

Well I forgot ct mostly does machines so not much to compare there.

Free weights. Ok I exaggerated, I'm not quite twice as strong probably 1.5 times. Lol. Didn't know you guys took everything so literal but my post worked. Got him to post up the workout that he smack talks so much about. Lol. He is easily impressed.

Last edited:
Well I forgot ct mostly does machines so not much to compare there.

Free weights. Ok I exaggerated, I'm not quite twice as strong probably 1.5 times. Lol. Didn't know you guys took everything so literal but my post worked. Got him to post up the workout that he smack talks so much about. Lol. He is easily impressed.

yeah ima bit strange..i write down exactly what i lift.i do video my squats for depth purposes coming into comps.dont exaggerate please.Even 1.5 times his strength is over 180 kgs squats for reps after heaps of sets pyramiding up.C_T actually has some decent lifts looking at that workout.

Last edited:
lols its just a case of each time you see Barry post,you gotta go get the salt shaker and apply liberally.Not sure if its 5% 10% 15% or 20% bullshet.

105 kgs with abs=hes 95 kgs with a little bit of abs

300 kg deadlift goal=he ll get 250

twice as strong as C_T=hes a bit stronger

Says Gerry who thinks he could have made afl.

oh my athletic credentials were listed.im still pumping in my 40s,competing with young strong carnts after being a pothead.that might give you an indication,im no knob.mate theres only 2 other guys better than me in aussie@93 over 40.yes they are much better,but hey im in the mix.ive improved the depth.Same with guys totalling less than me,the more the merrier.They may end up being better,i gotta keep going lols.
dont wanna talk myself up too much..im not you.plus i see its disrespectful to say things that may or may not be true.

Last edited:
start logging your training,im not responding to u until you do.its a lifting forum.same with u other phags.

get

+1.

I dont reallt think either kent is full of shit. They are clearly enjoying flopping thier cocks about so leave em be.

[emoji14]

im trying to get a contract.unfortunately noone will take a 41 yr old fatso who would be running around not knowing what to do or where to go.back to sqwatz for me.Baz is frustrated he didnt get the plaudits he deserved playing for the inbred league at mt goof.so hes looking to pulverise any silly powerlifters who dare argue with him.

im sensing trouble here.each time i venture out from the cover my my log i get ragdolled.best be off.been fun ladies.

Last edited: