• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
whats the bet your the type to 1/4 rep too, and think your so good.
i build my body, not train for strength, therefore i am a body-builder. and my body reflects that. ive posted a few pics, im not delusional.

grow up.

Bodybuilders compete in bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a competition.
Powerlifters compete in powerlifting.
Footy players play footy.

Guys that go to the gym to grow muscle are just that. Guys that go to the gym.

Last edited:
would be interesting to see how strong u guys actually are so onlookers can judge whether your arnold-esque advices are worth a poo.of course its the ghosts on the web and the boogiemen watching on that stop you fullas from putting your lifts up.lool.

Bodybuilders compete in bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a competition.
Powerlifters compete in powerlifting.
Footy players play footy.

Guys that go to the gym to grow muscle are just that. Guys that go to the gym.

so why on earth are you even commenting in a thread about overtraining when its obvious you dont even go near muscular brutality? i reckon you get drunk and log on here. AA is that way chief.---->

Last edited:
oh ive just had a revelation that came to me in a vision and its..

none of you studs squat or deadlift!

thats why overtraining dont exist.lols i look at some of those mean deadlift programs that exist and wonder if id make it through week 6 or whatever without something falling off,but its ok i think the tricep kickback crew here have this theory covered.

Last edited:
what if i've trained with someone who squats 300kg and benches 170 in their sleep? (more recorded in comp) and hence have a different work ethic than you bazza?

what happens then? you think people can't aspire to be serious? you think being around great people doesn't make you think and work greater???

i think your full of shit and know nothing about life. go back to footy and hang on those boards. im making extremely good progress and in the best shape of my life, and don't need some anonymous asshole like you trying to shoot me down.

You do realize the ability to overtrain is a negative. Lol.

How do you know if I'm fat?

I've got abs at 105kg and lift twice as much as you, I'm happy with how I'm going.

you need to prove this i think.those are serious allegations.a 105 kg man with low bf is a beast.and last pic i saw of you,u werent anywhere near that.and lets not talk about how strong you actually are compared to what you are claiming.

Last edited:
i make no false claims friend.im short kinda tubby sorta ugly have the personality of duck poo and enjoy lifting despite not being that great at it.my lifts have been ratified by the finest judges in Australia in front of an audience and the net.

Last edited:
its because these guys are gang members.probably pretty dangerous in reality.i dont make friends with people who seem like they are hiding something.

Last edited:
i wanna see bazza @ 105kg doing a pose like my avatar is. (which is 100% me and no photoshop!)

i bet he's twice as thick as his arm is. hahaha!

In response to original post.

As you get stronger, another thing happens. You get older.

revovery time increases.

reality is these guys are the life blood of this board.they were here well before me and will be long after i leave.but i wonder at the lack of self awareness of people that criticise without actually having something to show for it themselves.its like they are trying to compete without having to do any of the actual preparation that goes in real competing.

its ok.sometimes the biggest knob can make valid points.and haters are there to keep you humble.

Last edited: