• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold Classic 2013

Yea watching..I'm turned off pro bodybuilding look at there bellys..fuck that ain't a total phisique.

2FD2783D-1EAD-46B4-990B-B465D868A3BA-703-0000006B164EC8AD_zps68c33174.jpg

40 inch waists wtf
Look at Dexter's waist, it's massive.

You posted the pic.

No, not at all.

Swimmers, iron men, triathletes, wrestlers all wear trunks and MMA fighters were tight shorts too.

I don't see a problem.

It's a tad odd lookn at blokes in there jocks posing dont u think?lol

No, not at all.

Swimmers, iron men, triathletes, wrestlers all wear trunks and MMA fighters were tight shorts too.

I don't see a problem.
lol

Gotta agree with Marty on that one, that pic particulary. Understand BBs have to wear small trunks to showcase their physques but that pic doesn't do BB good.

P.S. MMA fighters wear boxes so their junk isn't out there.

Great result for Hide, but what happened to Mike K, would think a bit of disappointing result for him in that lineup...

Yea watching..I'm turned off pro bodybuilding look at there bellys..fuck that ain't a total phisique.

2FD2783D-1EAD-46B4-990B-B465D868A3BA-703-0000006B164EC8AD_zps68c33174.jpg

40 inch waists wtf

have to agree ... how do they even get the right to get up on the stage?
that looks way OFF. gross.

looks more like a beer gut comp.
doesn't do BB any good at all.

Distention if the gut due to enlargement of the internal organs... Sad but true

it's just such a total waste of time. they will pay for it later in life with some serious health issues too.

worth it? if they think so, they might need their heads examined.

this sport (i still can't really think of bb as a sport mind you) should be regulated and made drug free. bring everyone back to reality.

those bodies are just so disgustingly unattractive ... they look inflated, rather than muscular.

it's just such a total waste of time. they will pay for it later in life with some serious health issues too.

worth it? if they think so, they might need their heads examined.

this sport (i still can't really think of bb as a sport mind you) should be regulated and made drug free. bring everyone back to reality.

those bodies are just so disgustingly unattractive ... they look inflated, rather than muscular.

I guess it's o different to other sports where drugs are used. Sports like cycling and endurance sports are heavily into EPO, a different class of drug but long term use can lead to all sorts of problems.

I like the bodybuilders of yesteryear with their tapered waists. Sadly among the top guys these days it's rare due to sheer size required to be competitive. Sigh!!!!!

Last edited:
When the public wakes up and boycotes these events maybey u will get your Sergio Oliver's and and zane's back but ATM its Dosnt look good as long as weider is running the ifbb.

When the public wakes up and boycotes these events maybey u will get your Sergio Oliver's and and zane's back but ATM its Dosnt look good as long as weider is running the ifbb.
In the late 80s early 90s there was that breakaway from the IFBB. At the time the IFBB were drug testing the Mr O (or had just stopped drug testing again) and the breakaway move didn't drug test.

I guess it's o different to other sports where drugs are used. Sports like cycling and endurance sports are heavily into EPO, a different class of drug but long term use can lead to all sorts of problems.

I like the bodybuilders of yesteryear with their tapered waists. Sadly among the top guys these days it's rare due to sheer size required to be competitive. Sigh!!!!!

totally agree. big fan of the Y shape :)