• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold Classic 2013

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Arnold Classic - February 28 - March 3

Dexter Jackson will gun for his record-tying fourth Arnold Classic title when he leads a field of 13 men’s professional bodybuilders the 25th Anniversary Arnold Classic at the 2013 Arnold Sports Festival.

Jackson, who will compete in Columbus for the 14th time, won the Arnold Classic in 2005, 2006 and 2008. A win in March would tie Jackson with the popular Flex Wheeler, the Arnold Classic champ in 1993, 1997, 1998 and 2000. Cedric McMillan, making his Arnold Classic debut; Ben Pakulski, fourth in 2012; and Toney Freeman, fifth in the 2012 Arnold Classic Europe, are expected to challenge.

In the Ms. International, six-time champion Iris Kyle returns to the Veterans Memorial stage after sitting out 2012 due to injury. Kyle will be challenged by five-time winner Yaxeni Oriquen, last year’s winner, and Deb Laszewski, who finished second in 2012.

Five-time Fitness International champ Adela Garcia will not compete in 2013, leaving the door open for Oksana Grishina, Bethany Cisternino, Tanji Johnson and Myriam Capes to battle for the title among a field of 12. Grishina beat Garcia heads up to win the 2012 Arnold Fitness Europe, while Cisternino (fourth), Johnson (fifth) and Capes (sixth) will look to improve on impressive showings in 2012.

A new champion will also be crowned in the Figure International. Three-time defending champ Nicole Wilkins will not compete, leaving 2012 Arnold Figure Europe winner Erin Stern as the favorite among a field of 18. Candice Keene, Ava Cowan and Heather Dees all return after top six finishes in 2012, while Camala Rodriguez makes her Figure International debut after finishing second in the Fitness International in 2012.

Nicole Nagrani, winner of the inaugural Bikini International in 2011; India Paulino, second in 2012; Jamie Baird, third in 2012; and Nathalia Melo, fifth last year, lead a pack of 18 in the Bikini International.

Olga Puzanova (Ms. International), Melinda Szabo (Fitness International), Olga Gallardo (Figure International) and Ashley Kaltwasser (Bikini International) earned automatic invites in the IFBB Pro League events based on overall victories at the 2012 Arnold Amateur IFBB/NPC Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Championships.

The 25th Anniversary Annual Arnold Classic, Ms. International, Fitness International, Figure International and Bikini International contests will be held March 102 at Veteran Memorial and the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio during the Arnold Sports Festival. Visit 2013 Arnold Sports Festival for more information and Redirect for ticket information.

The Friday and Saturday night shows in Columbus will have a slightly different look in 2013. The Fitness International, Fitness International and Figure International will be held on Friday, March 1, while the Arnold Classic, Ms. International and Arnold Strongman finals will be held on Saturday March 2.

2013 Arnold Classic, Ms. International, Fitness International, Figure International and Bikini International Official Invite Lists:

Arnold Classic 2013 Bodybuilding Competitors List

Fouad Abiad
Darrem Charles
Toney Freeman
Marcus Haley
Dexter Jackson
Johnnie Jackson
Michael Kefalianos
Cedric McMillan
Ben Pakulski
Edward Nunn
Ronny Rockel
Fred Smalls
Hidetada Yamagishi

Branch out of Arnold Classic.

Not Shooting for "Three-Peat!"

Reigning 2X Arnold Champ Branch Warren makes an announcement regarding his 2013 plans.

A week after Evan Centopani announced that he will sit out the 2012 Arnold Classic, another favorite has done the same. This time it is none other than the reigning champ Branch Warren! For the official rosters check back in a few weeks.

Branch Warren Out of 2013 Arnold Classic!

Dennis Wolf Out of The Arnold!

Just a few weeks shy of the impending Arnold Classic invitation list being revealed, anticipation continues to build. With Branch Warren and Shawn Rhoden both out of the running, many are wondering who will be on the list this year. One name you will not see on the list is Dennis Wolf. Although many were speculating that he might throw his name in at the last minute, he will not.
We caught up with Dennis on his way home from Brazil to see what he had to say about his decision to sit out the 2013 Arnold Classic:

"I'm out of Arnold Classic 2013 because I feel that my body needs a rest. I competed the last three years in both the spring and fall seasons, so almost whole year of dieting and working out hard. I would love to win the Arnold. Everybody knows I want this title big time, but its time to give my body some rest. I've been off since the Prague Pro and will train just a little bit till the end of December. I'll start my real off-season in January, focusing on the 2013 Olympia."

- Dennis Wolf
_PB76849wtmk.JPG

Yea watching..I'm turned off pro bodybuilding look at there bellys..fuck that ain't a total phisique.

2FD2783D-1EAD-46B4-990B-B465D868A3BA-703-0000006B164EC8AD_zps68c33174.jpg

40 inch waists wtf

Results

1.Dexter Jackson
2.Ben Pakulski
3.Toney Freeman
4.Johnnie Jackson
5.Hidetada Yamagishi
6.Cedric McMillan

Nah Cedric has a smaller waist.

I think Freeman was the goods but the judges took the soft cock option as usual.

Cedric does but he's not as dense or as thick a few more off seasons and Heath shit them selves. Or he will end up on gh