• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone up for a comp to keep up motivation

Keen as. I'll test in competition in March, June, July, Sep and Dec.

Current best:
squat- 330kg belt and knee sleeves
bench- 220kg wrist wraps
deadlift- 317.5kg- belt
bodyweight around 136kg

Current lifts a probably a touch lower than this due to a couple injuries but anyway.

All time bests
190 squat belt only
140 bench
280 Dead belt only.

100kg.

In. I had a little home PL comp 2 weeks ago. I went

170/100/197.5 @81.1kg

Although the 197.5 was a misload and was 7.5kg heavier on one side so I'm not sure if that counts but it was the heaviest I pulled on the day. (I've done 205 a few months ago) And the next attempt was meant to be 210kg but in my brain frazzled state I accidently loaded 230kg haha.

Oops I missed the part about them all being on the same day... the last time I did that was October 180/100/240 at 109.8kg

120 bench at the moment. If I had to guess, 90kg squat and 140kg deadlift (can't really test as back is still recovering from an injury but I'm fairly sure I could get those). 80kg strict overhead press. 105kg bodyweight.

I didn't read anywhere it had to be same day?
Do these max attempts that aren't at comps have to be taped?
Good to see Sprichta and Sticky in this too, great stuff guys.

Last edited:
Heck I should add single ply as well- I think I'll add stacks to my single ply lifts- haven't done a single ply comp since nov 2011.
Best to date:
Squat 375kg
Bench 300kg
Deadlift 305kg

- doesn't have to be on the same day, just as close to NYE as possible ( any time in December would be good to give a fair indication)
-getting some good numbers, only expected a few - good luck everyone!!
-spritcha, I've put you in for two totals.

-also, don't have to be taped, just your best lifts. Will only need a video at the end from the winner as proof.