• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone not want kids?

I don't care if you don't want children, in fact I applaud your honesty, much prefer that to the vast amounts of kids being born to people who didn't really want them, didn't care for them properly or resent all the "awesome" shit they missed out on while raising a family.

I envy your freedom to do whatever you want at any particular moment but I wouldn't swap my life with yours, just as you absolutely wouldn't want mine :p

Nice post Onslaught!! There's definitely a case for both sides. And any parent who reckons they don't wish they had a bit more time to themselves is joking!! I look forward to awesome time alone with my missus, but with the kids is just a different kind of awesome...

I don't care if you don't want children, in fact I applaud your honesty, much prefer that to the vast amounts of kids being born to people who didn't really want them, didn't care for them properly or resent all the "awesome" shit they missed out on while raising a family.

I envy your freedom to do whatever you want at any particular moment but I wouldn't swap my life with yours, just as you absolutely wouldn't want mine :p

Absolutely! I spent all day at home with my two yesterday, both sick, 4.5 and 2.5 year old while the wife went to work. Any normal person would like at how my day went and nope right the fuck out of there, but the amazing little moments you have during those hard times is what makes it all worth it.

Highlight was pulling out my old original Xbox and playing SNES games like Mario, TMNT and Super Punchout with both the kids.

A difficult thing is trying to lift 300kg off the floor with your arms ripping off, parenthood seems easier haha.

I disagree. Benching 180+ was easier than parenthood. Being a decent father requires more effort than lifting a puncey bar.

Had a few friends around for some drinks. One couple brought their kid. What a nightmare. Parents telling us its the best thing ever while the hose stinks of shit. They spend their night changing nappies and watching the kid as it crawls around and they seemed miserable. It looked like an absolute pain in the arse to be honest.

I am starting to be convinced many parents try and convince their friends to have kids just so they make their life as miserable as their own and they can be depressed together.

The more time we spend around kids the more my mrs thinks the same.

I haven't had kids (yet)... growing up in rural Tassie was an awesome way to grow up. If i was still living there i would have kids for sure.

I haven't had kids (yet)... growing up in rural Tassie was an awesome way to grow up. If i was still living there i would have kids for sure.
lol , left yourself wide open for it .. wait for it , wait for it , the tassie jokes are bound to roll in

lol , left yourself wide open for it .. wait for it , wait for it , the tassie jokes are bound to roll in

Meh :p

Seriously though, 5 acre hobby farms everywhere, freshest and best tasting produce, lots of fishing/driving/camping holidays anywhere... it's worth copping a few jokes :)

Meh :p

Seriously though, 5 acre hobby farms everywhere, freshest and best tasting produce, lots of fishing/driving/camping holidays anywhere... it's worth copping a few jokes :)

You forgot the awesome weather.

5 acre hobby farms. Lol. Wouldn't even get a 4 wheel motorbike out of first gear on that.

Booked a holiday with the mrs at a place that doesn't allow kids. Now if I could just get a flight with no kids on it.

Fly business with a decent airline and you'll certainly minimise the chances! Otherwise get some good noise cancelling headphones

Fuk you all my boy is the best thing to happen to me, nothing else in life will come close to bringing ypu the happiness kids do.

Noise cancelling headphones
Andy I was going to PM you because I was beginning to worry about you my friend. I haven't seen you here for a while, either that or I'm not looking at the right places (if there're such places). Is all okay with you brother?

Fadi.

Last edited: