• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone not want kids?

The need to provide for a family makes you work harder and there is a commensurate increase in net wealth.

Motivation to succeed increases. I have realised that my life is not mine alone and with others depending on me this makes all of life's battles an exercise in mortal combat. It's imprinted in our genes. Our ancestors had to fight to keep their families safe and kill more animals to feed them. How you feel about it is no longer relevant.

Who has the strongest will to survive - a man with nothing to lose or a man with much lose?
well i don't need kids to make me work harder
don't need kids to motivate me to succeed , my motivation comes from self gratitude knowing where i start and where i am today

have to remember that the single with no kids doesn't have to work quite so hard to get to the same position
not quite so many mouths to feed , no kids activities to support (school , sport , the latest fashion clothes etc etc)

Doesn't have to be legitimate. It's just the normal thing to do and a driving force in the development of human civilisation as without procreation there is no civilisation.

There are many benefits.

who defines what is normal ?, again if you don't fit into societies mold then something must be wrong with you

A lot of the responses I get from people when I say that I don't want kids seem like they are shitty with their decision to have kids and want to make sure that you go down the same path as them.

This is very true, it's like trying to give up smoking and the smokers around you feel uncomfortable and subconsciously try to discourage you for that same reason.

as I said, if your thinking about sowing your seed, both of you need to be 100% about it.

I knew retarded responses like that from people with inflated perceptions of their own genetics were going to come eventually. When in reality the people doing the most breeding and passing their genes on these days are the dole bludging retards than can hardly string a sentence together.
Good point. We're all getting closer to the movie Idiocracy.

The population of the earth is going to be problem in the near future. People deciding they don't need to reproduce to feel validated should be celebrated and is perfectly fine. As the human race, we're certainly not in short supply for the next generation.

who defines what is normal ?, again if you don't fit into societies mold then something must be wrong with you

Exactly, and this was the point originally made; people pressuring others into doing what they did (while pretending they enjoy it).

I knew retarded responses like that from people with inflated perceptions of their own genetics were going to come eventually. When in reality the people doing the most breeding and passing their genes on these days are the dole bludging retards than can hardly string a sentence together.

If passing your genes on is what makes you happy, good for you. I couldn't give a fuck When we die none of it means shit anymore. I want to live a happy life while I am here and I'm not sure that spending a large chunk of it looking after kids I don't really want will make me that happy.

If my genes are passed on to another generation and yours aren't then I could spawn a generation of mute retards and in the absence of competition, they become the dominant force.

I for one have not asserted that here and it appears that others have the chip on their shoulders over this issue.

No one is "forcing" or coercing anyone to have kids. Others perceptions of that choice are what they are.

It is not "normal" to hang around on bodybuilding forums.

You know what group of people doesn't have kids?

the gays.............your not gay are you?

Yeah, I'm not gay but I've fucked a few blokes that were

RPwxBtA.png

Being a good father figure and providing for your family is the most manly thing you can do- IN MY OPINION....
And to be brutally honest, couples who choose not to have kids purely due to selfishness & laziness is a rising trend and a worrying one.

Being a good father figure and providing for your family is the most manly thing you can do- IN MY OPINION....
And to be brutally honest, couples who choose not to have kids purely due to selfishness & laziness is a rising trend and a worrying one.

I've head this before. How is not having kids selfish? Who are you being selfish towards?

By having kids, you for your own happiness you are bringing kids into an already overpopulated world. That could be taken as selfish.

Not having kids is lazy? Why. I don't want to run a marathon. I must be lazy. I don't want to swim 5km. I must be lazy. I just don't want kids. I don't like them.

Selfish isn't always an insult or a bad thing, but it means you're thinking of yourself...and in this case, instead of society, family legacy etc.
The same could be said about us parents, we've heard it all before too, that we are annoying because we're proud of our kids and post pics and brag about them.etc.etc
My biggest concern is, that the people who should have kids, don't want them, and the dumb fuck drug addicts are the ones having them...
I personally had kids because I enjoy being in and creating a big family, to pass on my name and the best part, someone to look after me when I'm old lol

I had a wank this morning. Most people will have a wank every now and then.

If you don't wank you are not normal.

I compel you to wank.

Don't feel pressured to comply.

Selfish isn't always an insult or a bad thing, but it means you're thinking of yourself...and in this case, instead of society, family legacy etc.
The same could be said about us parents, we've heard it all before too, that we are annoying because we're proud of our kids and post pics and brag about them.etc.etc
My biggest concern is, that the people who should have kids, don't want them, and the dumb fuck drug addicts are the ones having them...
I personally had kids because I enjoy being in and creating a big family, to pass on my name and the best part, someone to look after me when I'm old lol

In the context of your post you definently used selfish as a negative.

You still failed to say how not having kids is anymore selfish than having them.

I'm sure you are joking but I have heard the argument " who's going to look after you when you are old" by people and they are truly serious. Do people really want or think their kids will be wiping your arse when you are old.

I made this thread because it's almost impossible to have this chat in the real world. People get all defensive like you are telling they shouldn't have kids and then come up with the most ridiculous reasons why you have to have kids. It's seems it isn't a real lot different here.

Last edited:
This conversation in the real world would leave a lot of milk arrowroot biscuits broken off into the cup of tea.