• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anti-inflammatory drugs/medications and training.

its an opiate, is bad mkay.
if you can take any pharma dose of tramadol and not feel sick as fuck, you've taken ALOT of opiates in the past and your body utilities the "high" more than anything else. otherwise you'd just feel sick as a dog and never want to do that again.

not a good sign imo. those types of drugs cause the most problems.

Tramadol doesnt do shit for some people. When I fucked my back they kept feeding them to me and they wouldn't do shit. Take 3 times the recommended dose and nothing, yet take half the recommended dose of endone and I was rolling.

for the record I never really get into downers so it wasn't like I was a junkie just shrugging it off, I was just a legit non-responder

because i bet you've taken a shitload of codeine before.

think about it... we are a learning machine, we learn how to process things.

Wow man, that stuff
Really is amazing, your missing out, ive never had anything that helps you feel better the next day pain free lifting and stronger too it feels like there is no pain or niggling injuries are gone/forgotten and can have a wixked session

i'd rather flood my endorphins from lifting than taking opiates thanks.

tramadol is basically what junkies use when they get off the harder stuff (endone is hard stuff)
enjoy being in that class oni.

tramadol is basically what junkies use when they get off the harder stuff (endone is hard stuff)
enjoy being in that class oni.

Man, sometimes you know exactly what you're talking about and sometimes you are full of shit.

Tramadol non-responders are a known group of the population. It's one of the major reasons we don't use it more.

Also, I've never seen any evidence that addicts would swap to Tramadol. Why would they, when they can go for methadone (legally) or one of the oxycodone preparations which are still oral but have a longer half life and are a true opiod?

well it appears that oxycodone is being changed over to a time release capsule so it can't be injected any more, so they might start swapping over.

well it appears that oxycodone is being changed over to a time release capsule so it can't be injected any more, so they might start swapping over.

That'd be called oxycontin, and it's been around forever. You can still crush and inject it, too, just needs some more prep.

What you might be thinking of is Targin, which is oxycodone plus naloxone. Naloxone is the drug you use for opiate overdose, but when you take it by mouth you can't absorb it from the intestine. Mostly used for people who get bad constipation with opiods, the naloxone stops them working in the intestines as much. Additional effect though is that if you crush it and shoot it the naloxone will stop the oxycodone from having any effect at all.