• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anti-inflammatory drugs/medications and training.

Alight then high road, ibuprofen shuts off one of the pathways that activate mTOR and therefore decrease protein synthesis. But mTOR can be activated by many pathways so it's a none issues

It still sounds like it been cut and paste, but was that really that hard?

I read all that a while back, i personally think its all bull.

Athletes etc smash anti inflammatories all the time. It might do a little of what it says but nothing like making your protein go to waste.

It still sounds like it been cut and paste, but was that really that hard?

Hey, I would have gone into far more detail but you wanted just what I could remember off the top of my head for some reason
Apparently not having an eidetic memory and having to look details up makes you a bad person

Hey, I would have gone into far more detail but you wanted just what I could remember off the top of my head for some reason
Apparently not having an eidetic memory and having to look details up makes you a bad person

Now where did I say that?

My point was, and as I said, you talked like you had spent years of your life studying it, so you should be able to list some stuff off the top of your head. Anyone can look shit up on the net.

"Ignore the things about them affecting protein synthesis as well, it's bullshit. I can go into it if you're really interested but it's pretty boring"

Yeah sure man, told people it was bullshit. Totally acting like I've spend years of my life studying it :rolleyes:

"Ignore the things about them affecting protein synthesis as well, it's bullshit. I can go into it if you're really interested but it's pretty boring"

Yeah sure man, told people it was bullshit. Totally acting like I've spend years of my life studying it :rolleyes:

Right here. If you left that sentence off I probably wouldn't have said anything at all.. Or perhaps if you changed that sentence to something like you were actually going to do, say "if you are really interested I can post some links regarding this, but it's pretty boring".

Last edited:
nah people with aspergers generally don't have flawed thinking or appeal to probability
perhaps it's just plain autism

nah people with aspergers generally don't have flawed thinking or appeal to probability
perhaps it's just plain autism

Perhaps, you should google it and tell me for sure what I have..

You remind me of me, when I was young and stupid

hang on I've got a copy of DSM-V right here, I think I can find a personality disorder to cover everyone ITT

0ni seems to think by labelling others with some sort syndrome, disorder or condition that it elevates him above that person... I dunno, makes him feel like a good person, helps him sleep at night, who could know what goes on in that head of his.

the research ive seen say muscle swelling (like DOMS) actually promotes peptides like igf-1 at the site.

taking anti-inflams will stop this natural healing help. plus they destroy your liver.

the research ive seen say muscle swelling (like DOMS) actually promotes peptides like igf-1 at the site.

taking anti-inflams will stop this natural healing help. plus they destroy your liver.

You were doing well until you described DOMS as muscle swelling.

every time i get DOMS, my muscles are swollen. that doesn't happen to you?

and its not a pump, its swollen even days later, and very tender. embrace it, don't dull it with meds.

Last edited: