• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anavar - Is it worth it

500mg of test a week will do everything you want, provided everything else is dialled in
You can easily get that Greg Plitt, fake natty look after a few years

I made it pretty clear it was enough for the average gym rat
What has being a Mr. Olympia got to do with anything? Nothing

Because the average gym rat wants to be mr o duh. If you wana be properly massive 500mg test aint gona do shit. You would be a good example of this, weighing 60kg. Yet again your spouting something as gospel yet you have never even done it to know if it works

I don't weigh 60kg xD
I know loads of people that don't go over half a gram. They don't need to lol. They are my friends and have good training and diet. 500mg is plenty

So what? Shoukd know by now dose depends on the person. Be guys who grt more off 500mg than i would off 3g. Cant just make bs sweeping statements like its fact

If 5x the natural androgens isn't enough you should take up painting by numbers instead

So you've already done some pictures. Wanna post them up.

I call this piece "Baz smell bad"

3FfEW1O.jpg

I Do like that :p

500mg of what prop ? cyp , enth , sus250 x2 ? so vague .. how about 500mg of dbol ? lol just munch em like skittles all day everyday for 4 weeks bahah .

500mg is never 500mg unless we are using primobolan pharma shit that we can safely say is pretty on the money gram for gram, and not running some UGL bullShizen, either way - ive seen people use half a ml of test 250 enth... so thats like 125mg a week, than it gradually builds up and with everything else dialed in, for some first timers its worked wonders. It does also depend person to person, but meh, 125mg above average natural amount will help, YO MR white ! Thats science Bit*ch