• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anavar - Is it worth it

Stayxtrue

Hey guys,

I have a work mate, and his mate is on Anavar and says its a really good alternative to injecting and has seen some great gains as well as staying lean.

I have had a look around here, and done a search but havent really found anything about just taking Anavar.

Is this worth exploring, or should I stay away?

my trainer tried pushing me onto the var, I told him politely to fuck off!
if you cant find info on google about a anavar only cycle you must be blind.
I have no first hand experience, but I'd rather go the whole hog and pin myself then to destroy my liver.

Not worth it, especially with any oral. If you're going to end up doing it, regardless of what everyone here says, at least stick some test in to ya and go from there.. If you're going to do something, do it properly

Not worth it, especially with any oral. If you're going to end up doing it, regardless of what everyone here says, at least stick some test in to ya and go from there.. If you're going to do something, do it properly

And some liver protection.
But to answer the original question, no.

Var isn't harsh on the liver.
Var only is a crap cycle.
Var with test is okay but there's better, cheaper alternatives.

I wouldn't recommend anavar only.

If you do want to do it, aim for 100mg day.

Anavar can have also very bad effects on trigs and chol so be careful with diet.

I wouldn't recommend anavar only.

If you do want to do it, aim for 100mg day.

Anavar can have also very bad effects on trigs and chol so be careful with diet.

I agree with this. 100mg of anavar, even the questionable quality shit would be AMAZING. Especially with 300mg of testosterone a week added in along side 0.25mg of arimidex daily

Would get you looking freaky very fast if you bulked with this protocol. But for a similar cost you could run 60mg of dbol a day, 600mg testosterone a week, 200mg deca and bump the adex up to 0.5mg a day. Maybe even throw in some fast acting insulin pre workout if you're very lean.

Which would make you look more freaky if you ate 2g/lb in protein and a litre of tasty, tasty ice cream a day? hmmm lol I wonder :rolleyes:

if your going to do oral only.... than i have to be the one to say turanabol only will work fine - its good. not saying do oral only but if your only going to do oral only than T-bol is your AAS of choice

Lol.. all AAS are going to phuck with your body one way or another.

You're kidding yourselves if you think otherwise.

Var might be more liver toxic, but that is why it is done in shorter runs... up to around 8 weeks.

you can use anything you want.
Whats to say your need to inject testosterone or take anadrol / dbol.

You could take anavar , peptides , run nolvadex alone, its fine to do it. You know your body better then us. Just because Girls run anavar doesn't make it girly at all..( stereotyping).

Run it if you would like to try it, its pretty safe and keep a journal of your workouts, how you feel, reps / sets / weights used etc.

Don't limit yourself on what you " SHOULD " be using. Trial and error is the best method for what your body responds to.. keep a log good luck and hope you progress further in your training

^ What he said.

It's an banned substance so it'd not like you can log onto the 'dept. of health' website and get a recommended dose.

You'll find a lot of info on guys who have run 'var only cycles with some measure of success. Remember it's all subjective.

Gains vs. risk factors applies to all AAS.