• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anavar advice

ONI don't you think that doing 60mg ED for 6 weeks and test 250mg weekly will cut my Bf then I can go back to 20mg Ed and 250mg test weekly and keep the gains I've made ?

Good advice, but there is a bit more to it than that...

IF the person has already been doing these things such as progressive adaptation and eating, resting right... and IF the person has been training for many years and hit their genetic ceiling, then AAS can be beneficial in the long run - when done right... pct, diet etc.. all have to be in line.

And where abouts would you fit GH into all this?

I believe dbol+deca was the preferred cycle for many of the 1970's bodybuilders
I also think that 250mg of test a week plus 20mg of anavar a day will give amazing gains over the course of a year. Too many people look at 4-6 weeks. Unless you're preparing for a major contest, who gives a fuck what you look like in 6 weeks time

Yeah 1970's, sounds about right!

My cycles in the past where many many months on end, no short cycles for me lol!

And where abouts would you fit GH into all this?

Yeah 1970's, sounds about right!

My cycles in the past where many many months on end, no short cycles for me lol!

Who said anything about GH?! I have not heard of GH being included in standard pct protocol? Unless you've got even deeper pockets?

Horses for courses... Sick of every kunt trying to be the steroid police tbh...

I believe dbol+deca was the preferred cycle for many of the 1970's bodybuilders
I also think that 250mg of test a week plus 20mg of anavar a day will give amazing gains over the course of a year. Too many people look at 4-6 weeks. Unless you're preparing for a major contest, who gives a fuck what you look like in 6 weeks time

On Anavar for a year?! Serious?! ... Just put the gun to the guys liver now and be done with it! :cool:

What the hell are you basing this off? A medical study on the drug doesn't mean shit? You're ridiculous

No... What I'm saying is, don't always believe what you read... I think if you were to talk to most people who are experienced, long term users of AAS they would strongly recommend against going on any course of steroid for an entire year, however low the dose, to someone who is obviously young and has not started a family yet... No matter what university or institute undertook the study...

No... What I'm saying is, don't always believe what you read... I think if you were to talk to most people who are experienced, long term users of AAS they would strongly recommend against going on any course of steroid for an entire year, however low the dose, to someone who is obviously young and has not started a family yet... No matter what university or institute undertook the study...

This guy has been prescribed this drug by a doctor and it being monitored for ill effects. Ramping up a dose in the short term will have more effect on liver enzymes than a small dose over a long period of time as demonstrated by the many medical studies done on oxandrolone. You have no logical argument at all and just conject

This guy has been prescribed this drug by a doctor and it being monitored for ill effects. Ramping up a dose in the short term will have more effect on liver enzymes than a small dose over a long period of time as demonstrated by the many medical studies done on oxandrolone. You have no logical argument at all and just conject

Its like debating with a damn computer ...

yes being monitored on a regular basis, regular bloods ect, just wanting to cut my BF from what i think is approx 15% to lower than this :) not that i can get a good idea from calipers what it is, i used linear software and the jackson/pollock 3 and it said i was 8% i wish.....
then used durin/wormersley and it said 15%... so who knows, i know i cant see abs :( any ideas lol

If you can't manage your body weight naturally you won't be able to do so on steroids
Go and buy The Carb Nite Solution by Keifer. If you can afford prescription medicines then you can afford to invest in your education

If you can't manage your body weight naturally you won't be able to do so on steroids
Go and buy The Carb Nite Solution by Keifer. If you can afford prescription medicines then you can afford to invest in your education

I think that's a BS statement to make, I have reduced my BF from 26% in jan 2012 to approx 15% taken 18 months of training, admittedly the first 6 months of hard training and very clean diet, the next 6 months I trained moderately and kept an eye on my diet but got bored of my previous diet as people do and the last 5 I've been training moderately hard with an improving diet, the last month back to my original diet so clean, my only remaining bf is around my abs so I think I have managed my own body weight and if you knew me then you could make comments but you don't, I asked for advice not a personal attack on whether I could manage my weight, stick to the advice or don't bother:)

But...you dont need more than good nutrition to continue lowering BF from 15%....give it a few more months...and you'll get those abs.

I think that's a BS statement to make, I have reduced my BF from 26% in jan 2012 to approx 15% taken 18 months of training, admittedly the first 6 months of hard training and very clean diet, the next 6 months I trained moderately and kept an eye on my diet but got bored of my previous diet as people do and the last 5 I've been training moderately hard with an improving diet, the last month back to my original diet so clean, my only remaining bf is around my abs so I think I have managed my own body weight and if you knew me then you could make comments but you don't, I asked for advice not a personal attack on whether I could manage my weight, stick to the advice or don't bother:)

Alright fine go take all your anavar then report back in 12 weeks to show us all your hilariously pathetic regression. It's impossible to get below 15% and you require oxandrolone to get beyond this point. No one has ever dieted below 15% before without the use of anabolic steroids and I'm sure you'll be wholly satisfied with the way you look both on cycle and the 3 months afterwards

Once again 0ni provides a lot of comedy and information. Once again I'm not sure which. :D:eek:

you're a feisty little one 0ni. If you were a chick you'd be a hoot in bed!

Both you guys are gay anyway, so wouldn't two you guys be like a match made in heaven?

ONI don't you think that doing 60mg ED for 6 weeks and test 250mg weekly will cut my Bf then I can go back to 20mg Ed and 250mg test weekly and keep the gains I've made ?

Yes you could do that and you could do 1000 other things mate, all we can do is guide you and only you have the genetics associated with the particular cycle you want to run, so our advice my or may not help you.

Ill just say that many girls would use Anavar rather than other androgens.

Should they? Probably not.