• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anavar advice

tom paris

Need some advice about anavar
I've been hoarding my prescribed anavar I was taking 20mg ed along with
Primotestin 250mg weekly both prescribed
So my question is I want to cut body fat
I'm 163cm 77kg and I think about 14% bf although my calliper test states less 12% and in my 40,s
I want to cut bf down to 10%
My diet is good and clean
How much anavar per day do you folks suggest, I've read various posts suggesting from 50 to 100
I have 300 x 10mg tabs
Thanks for your advice

maybe if you'd taken the doses prescribed you wouldn't be in this mess xD

ONI what mess ???
My body fat hasn't changed since stopping
I wanted to hoard it and do a cycle
Of higher dose to get rid of the last bit
Of stubborn BF round my abdomen
As I have plateaued

What's wrong with that??
Taurus
I'm doing an hour of cardio 3 times a week in
The mornings then going back late afternoon
To do weights but only doing that
Intensity for 6 weeks to try to shift it
Usually 20-30 minutes 2 to3 times a week
Diet is clean as got from a body building
Nutritional bloke in the USA
So the required amount of protein fats and
Carbs usually around 2000 cals but thinking
Of reducing the amounts to take
In 1700

The var I used a while back was 25mg caps and I stacked it with stana, though on its own I usually suggest 50mg to 100mg ed for men and much less for sheilers.

Thanks for the sensible reply JJ, do I need to increase it in increments or can I start by taking the dose I decide on thanks

I was taking 20 mg ed but stopped about 6 weeks ago, some benefit but not in cutting BF, going to try 60mg ed split in 2
Thoughts ??

Yup, 60 ED split morn and lunch/afternoon sounds good.

You'll see some benefit for sure, esp. with your routine...

You're already what I'd call pretty lean, sure you want to cut up even more?

... Then again... I am a fat kunce :rolleyes:

Good advice, but there is a bit more to it than that...

IF the person has already been doing these things such as progressive adaptation and eating, resting right... and IF the person has been training for many years and hit their genetic ceiling, then AAS can be beneficial in the long run - when done right... pct, diet etc.. all have to be in line.

Did you not watch the fucking video?

Of course I did... The one with the droning ZZ top wanna be yank mutha fucka that you posted?... yeah. Surprised I lasted the 3 and a half minutes.

Alright, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Clearly this was nothing but wishful thinking and you're just too stupid to notice that he was saying a large dose over a short period of time is not the way forwards and taking a smaller dose over a long period of time is the way forwards.

As you seem to appeal to authority a lot, that is Clint Darden, a top level strongman competitor with an elite raw and equipped powerlifting total. He works by giving hormone advice to worlds strongest man competitors and various olympic athletes. So, you bring shame upon your family for not looking up who is saying what and then the science behind what is being said and should just swallow a frisbee in furtherance of the human race- you're clearly incapable of using your prefrontal cortex and rely on your primitive pattern noticing parts of your brain and we're devolving enough as it is

Alright, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Clearly this was nothing but wishful thinking and you're just too stupid to notice that he was saying a large dose over a short period of time is not the way forwards and taking a smaller dose over a long period of time is the way forwards.

As you seem to appeal to authority a lot, that is Clint Darden, a top level strongman competitor with an elite raw and equipped powerlifting total. He works by giving hormone advice to worlds strongest man competitors and various olympic athletes. So, you bring shame upon your family for not looking up who is saying what and then the science behind what is being said and should just swallow a frisbee in furtherance of the human race- you're clearly incapable of using your prefrontal cortex and rely on your primitive pattern noticing parts of your brain and we're devolving enough as it is

Uh-huh... And I can pick a phuckin' boy pretender at 30 yards shit-head... Try that 'big worded' shit in the real world homie...

You can climb up the arse of any such power-lifting hot-shot you so wish, doesn't mean I have to bow down.

And as for bringing my phucking family into it... watch your back kunce or this shit will get phucking REAL for you.

Uh-huh... And I can pick a phuckin' boy pretender at 30 yards shit-head... Try that 'big worded' shit in the real world homie...

You can climb up the arse of any such power-lifting hot-shot you so wish, doesn't mean I have to bow down.

And as for bringing my phucking family into it... watch your back kunce or this shit will get phucking REAL for you.

hahahaha

I was taking 20 mg ed but stopped about 6 weeks ago, some benefit but not in cutting BF, going to try 60mg ed split in 2
Thoughts ??

Yeah 20mg ed for a guy is not much var at all mate. 60mg ed is fine, you can split it up like you said or just bomb one dose say 90 minutes pre-workout, its up to you and the half-life should be long enough for you to get something from it whichever way you decide to take it.

Interesting video mate, I do agree 100% that stacking Anabolics with Androgenics is definitely the way to go. It goes all the way back to old schoolers stacking dbol(androgenic) with stana(anabolic). And then you have the classic test(androgenic) and deca(anabolic) cycles that many love. Also another old shooler one is dbol and deca, apparently awesome cycle for many, though I've never done it.

I believe dbol+deca was the preferred cycle for many of the 1970's bodybuilders
I also think that 250mg of test a week plus 20mg of anavar a day will give amazing gains over the course of a year. Too many people look at 4-6 weeks. Unless you're preparing for a major contest, who gives a fuck what you look like in 6 weeks time