• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
what a flogging to collingwood , good to see them get their arse kicked

a good start to the season

I am an Essendon supporter, but think we are in for a bad year.

Think north will win tonight, and I hope Hird never coaches us again.

I love the quote this morning made by a solicitor in regards to the AFL commission.

"they came in acting and sounded like a bunch of cashed up bogans."

I've got no issue with Hird.

what can a man actually do, after stating twice that he only condones these supplement trials if it is safe for his team and approved by the club doctor?

I love the quote this morning made by a solicitor in regards to the AFL commission.

"they came in acting and sounded like a bunch of cashed up bogans."

I've got no issue with Hird.

what can a man actually do, after stating twice that he only condones these supplement trials if it is safe for his team and approved by the club doctor?

The club doctor said in a letter to Hird that he did not condone it.

The club doctor said in a letter to Hird that he did not condone it.

Correct, but I think that hird had stated this way before, twice in writing.

it wasn't until after and during these trials that Dr Reid wrote this letter to Hird.
the horse had bolted.

Correct, but I think that hird had stated this way before, twice in writing.

it wasn't until after and during these trials that Dr Reid wrote this letter to Hird.
the horse had bolted.

Didn't it come out that Hird started doing it without the doc knowing and when he found out he wrote the letter saying he didn't condone it.

Most Essendon supporters struggle with Hird being the bad guy.