• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice regarding supplements

What kind of testosterone tablets?
Terstosterone tablets are steroids?

You need to be careful what your mate tells you.

Yeah thanks for the advice Shrek, thats why I thought I would ask the questions to guys like yourself. Just anything under the Testosterone tab on the A1supplements site.

Off the shelf testosetoner suppliments possibly have no if any effect.

For actual effect i would seek a professioan traditional chinese herbalist or natropath who has experience with herbs that increase LH and FSH natropaths and trianed in physioogy and anatomy these days so they do understand what is going on (the good ones anyway) you would be supprised what herbs can increase GnRH!

Yeah I think sometimes its just a mental thing and people often think that it is helping them when actually it isn't doing anything at all. Cheers for the info again guys its all very helpful! :D

Though ill just add 1 thing that stuck out when i was browsing other forums for info today..

1. Just as big pharma is guilty of funding research that selectively supports its own products, the natural/herbal crowd can be accused of the same thing. Be critical of every research paper you read. Where did the study get done? Who paid for it? In which journal(s) was it published? Is there significant peer-review evident?

2 No one study, no matter who did it, can prove or disprove anything. Science demands repetition, replication, and clear trends in accumulated data before declaring any conclusion valid.

So true//