• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A result of your environment

Lift less? I total more than you weighing 30kg less

No and it's not my fault you fail at eating and putting on muscle.

And total. I don't powerlift. I consider myself weak and still kill your deadlift. Lol.

Stop hating Oni.

Last edited:
Sounds like hate street isn't just one way. Much school yard bickering on a forum for adults.

No and it's not my fault you fail at eating and putting on muscle.

And total. I don't powerlift. I consider myself weak and still kill your deadlift. Lol.

Stop hating Oni.

woo you deadlift more than me weighing 30kg more!! congratulations on being completely weak everywhere else!
Fail at eating and putting on muscle. Fucking lol, now that's a funny one. Stay classy.

In before legit thread turns into "well my dad did boxing so he'll ducking smash your dad" "yeah? Well my dad's best mate is a bikie so his mates will smash YOUR dad!" "Well I guess I should be scared because you have two dads!"

woo you deadlift more than me weighing 30kg more!! congratulations on being completely weak everywhere else!
Fail at eating and putting on muscle. Fucking lol, now that's a funny one. Stay classy.

Like I said how is it my fault you can't eat and put in muscle. There is a reason you weight 60 something and it's not because you are eating heaps.

I agree I am weak but pretty sure my bench and OHP are a fair way over yours.

I'm in the 80s today too!

I'm curious if there are any competitive powerlifters, bodybuilders, strongman competitors who train solely on their own?

I expect anyone who does well will attract others wanting to train with them almost creating their own environment as they go. Or they will want to train with people having similar goals so they can talk to someone who understands ups/downs of it all (assuming they're in china and have no access to ausbb which we all know is a perfect substitute for human contact).

I'm curious if there are any competitive powerlifters, bodybuilders, strongman competitors who train solely on their own?

I expect anyone who does well will attract others wanting to train with them almost creating their own environment as they go. Or they will want to train with people having similar goals so they can talk to someone who understands ups/downs of it all (assuming they're in china and have no access to ausbb which we all know is a perfect substitute for human contact).

Loads man, too many to list really. Ray Williams is a good example. A classic example would be Ed Zercher. His basement apparently looked like a torture chamber full of random heavy shit.
I bet [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; has some great stories about Ed Zercher if you asked nicely

I train at PTC Gold Coast once or twice a week but I essentially train alone due to the volume of my programming. I only get spots and hand outs for max attempts really.

I mostly trained on my own, but with rugby we regularly had wallabies and superXV guys coming back playing & training with our side. Everyone lifted with those guys around. Just having those professional blokes in your side (or against us) you automatically lifted, it was awesome.

I mostly trained on my own, but with rugby we regularly had wallabies and superXV guys coming back playing & training with our side. Everyone lifted with those guys around. Just having those professional blokes in your side (or against us) you automatically lifted, it was awesome.

You get to smash Gregan?... That cheeky kunce :p