• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

A Few Power Rack Questions

e-mail to company

Same rack from same manufacturer.

Hey Hulk,

I sent an enquiry to the company about 3-4 day ago and nothing back yet??

Was wondering if the tail gate delivery involved drop off to the premises including unloading. In addition I was wondering if there is anyway a dips attachment could be fitted to this rack.

I am very interested in this unit great considering I work out alone ... just got to sell my trailer to fund it. Also I was wondering on the quality of the Bumpers offered in the deal. These would be a great addition to my home gym ...

John

Hi John,

Sorry, can be a bit slack with responses some times.
It's busy as always and sometimes emails get delayed.

A quick phone call is always the best way to get a response or answers.

Regarding your questions:
No current dip attachment for this rack.
Tail gate delivery is basically using a pallet jack from truck and lowering it down to ground, and moving it as far as possible to where you want it, provided the ground is flat, truck needs access though.
No further unloading is carried out by the driver.

The bumpers, if you get them included in a package are a basic budget bumper plate.
No problems with them so far and don't expect any, especially if mostly for home use/non commercial.

Give us a call if you need to know more.

Thanks