• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
  1. very funny, so you can't see my old avatar?
sticks and stones kunce. sticks and stones

Nope, not that i can see.

Not throwing sticks or stones just simply stating facts, for someone that lets their body do the talking if we can't see it doesn't really hold true haha especially if someone has requested :p (no homo of course)

try a photo of yourself in same pose and see how "small" it looks. but yeah im nearly 10kg more now, same bf%.

try a photo of yourself in same pose and see how "small" it looks. but yeah im nearly 10kg more now, same bf%.
I wasn't calling you small, I'm saying the picture is small. You can't zoom in on an avatar.

10kg heavier...all natty. Except for that time you took test and grew like a weed

I wasn't calling you small, I'm saying the picture is small. You can't zoom in on an avatar.

10kg heavier...all natty. Except for that time you took test and grew like a weed

test doesn't make you grow like a weed. not even hard work does. its called time, alot of time with good nutrition. live and learn.

pretty sure i didn't. doesn't sound like me at all.

IF i were to cycle, they are small, why would i "need to come off?"

Hahaha
Did you click the link?

But in all fairness, it was nearly 2 months ago. A lot could have changed in that time.

do you believe 100mg of test can make someone grow like a weed? thats the real question

edit: and oni neede a 1000mg

No experience with test, so I wouldn't know.

so you've dieted down from a fat kunce to 79kg and want to call me small @ 93kg. hmmm

nice try, yeah i have no idea what im doing... keep up the good work bro

so you've dieted down from a fat kunce to 79kg and want to call me small @ 93kg. hmmm

nice try, yeah i have no idea what im doing... keep up the good work bro
A fat ****? I lost about 4kg...yep, I was out of control!

Whats your front squat at compared to your bw CT?
How tall are you?
How many cycles have you run? Truthfully this time!
How long have you been training?

You still don't get it. Nobody here is calling you small. Yet you continue to bag everyone out asking them to post evidence of their physique and when they do, you still try and rip shreds off it without backing yourself up. How about you step down from your soap box and offer some constructive criticism for a change.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one here is vowing for the Olympia, we're all just trying to do our own things. Some train to look good, others to get stronger or fitter or whatver the case may be. As long as we're better than we were yesterday, what the fuck does it matter to you what we look like?

attachment.php

3 yrs ago, a lifetime in this sport. im about 84kg there i think?

Attachments

• 20-3-2012.jpg
    20-3-2012.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 66
attachment.php

3 yrs ago, a lifetime in this sport. im about 84kg there i think?
Now we're getting somewhere, but why always old pics?
Still you look strong, if there's another 10kg of muscle on that frame, why don't you show it off?

8kg now, ive lost 2kg in the last 2 weeks dialing it in. well i don't have a proper camera now, my phone broke and i'm on a really old one with a shit-ass camera. nothing i can do about that right now... not made of money. that money i have does into good food.

why would i be a showoff, you know alot of intraverts lift too, not just showoffs.

i got gyno as a teen also, you couldn't tell now, but when i was 14 i got mad lumps under my nipples, my father said he got the same thing, took about 18 months to regress, it was so bad, becasue i was in state titles for swimming every year leading upto then... we always had a pool in the backyard, and having an older brother and sister there was plenty of competition.
even used to race underwater laps. ive done 3 laps of a 15 metre pool. 7 of a conventional. insane with flippers lol.