• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah will do some new ones tomorrow morning as i took em the other night, which is always a bad idea haha. Watery and bloated from food [emoji14]

Tim.

Mate you seen mine, watery and bloated is what I look like day and night LOL ;-)

Haha! Dont we all!

Sneak peak.
Will take the rest and add them to the photo thread.

Back building mission worked lel.
Photo from a few weeks ago.

28755c70cf41830d26bd53383a48237f.jpg

Tim.

Good to see another tanned Adonis throw a pic up...lol No one would believe we all live in one of the sunniest countries in the world . :cool:

"There's nothing healthy about a tan" or at least that's what I tell myself :(

There are many health benefits to some exposure to sun such as helping the body create vitamin D which is essential for bone health, healthy immune system, protects against dementia and brain aging, and its good for losing fat. The sun also increases the production of serotonin which helps with improving our mood as well as keeping us calm and focused. Without enough sunlight exposure, a person’s serotonin levels can dip low. Low levels of serotonin have been linked with a higher risk of seasonal affective disorder (SAD). SAD is a form of depression that is triggered by changing seasons.

I agree that too much also greatly increases the risk of skin caner so its not all good.

There are many health benefits to some exposure to sun such as helping the body create vitamin D which is essential for bone health, healthy immune system, protects against dementia and brain aging, and its good for losing fat. The sun also increases the production of serotonin which helps with improving our mood as well as keeping us calm and focused. Without enough sunlight exposure, a person’s serotonin levels can dip low. Low levels of serotonin have been linked with a higher risk of seasonal affective disorder (SAD). SAD is a form of depression that is triggered by changing seasons.

I agree that too much also greatly increases the risk of skin caner so its not all good.
There's a difference between getting some Vit D and tanning... You don't need a lot of exposure to get the daily recommended dose.

There's a difference between getting some Vit D and tanning... You don't need a lot of exposure to get the daily recommended dose.

True but covering everything up and slapping factor 50 over any exposed skin is not going to help with getting any exposure.

Nice work boys I weighed myself yesterday and Have put on a bit over a kg in a week, now weigh 85.4kg !! So much for clean bulk ;-)