• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2011 body transformation contest?

alright got mine up, i look fat and my back looks shit for whatever reason (as in smaller than my avatar....). oh well, got 12 months, we'll see what happens

by the way alpha, you got the date wrong on your pics, i'm pretty sure you didn't take them in feb ;)

Ceffo

what

happened

to

your

boobies

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

fish.jpg

I reckon people should take measurements as well.

Probably like:

Chest
Waist (around belly button)
Biceps
Forearms
Quads

Both flexed and unflexed i reckon.

I will get some pics taken tonight and take some measurements.

Not to say I think anyone would cheat, but I reckon the initial photos should show the current dates newspaper (any will do) to prove it wasn't taken ages ago... I have pics I could post from 3 years ago when I was a lot skinnier and if I showed you pics of myself in 12 months you would have to consider giving me 1st 2nd and 3rd prize...

just a thought.

Not to say I think anyone would cheat, but I reckon the initial photos should show the current dates newspaper (any will do) to prove it wasn't taken ages ago... I have pics I could post from 3 years ago when I was a lot skinnier and if I showed you pics of myself in 12 months you would have to consider giving me 1st 2nd and 3rd prize...

just a thought.

only a very, very sad individual would cheat in an competition with a bunch of people you barely know just for a little bit of internet respect lol

i don't think this will be necessary. if anyone feels the need to cheat, well, i feel sorry for them.

just a thought.

Good point. But then people would only be cheating themselves.
The competition should serve as extra motivation to those who have lacked it. The final prize should be your achievement at the end of the comp.

im in... I expect huge chages this year as I plan on bulking an extra 10kg of lean muscle on my frame compared to last year.

only a very, very sad individual would cheat in an competition with a bunch of people you barely know just for a little bit of internet respect lol

i don't think this will be necessary. if anyone feels the need to cheat, well, i feel sorry for them.

Yes, this is quite true.

I thought there was a chance there might be prizes from sponsors...?

I'm in... the comp is for body transformation though right? not just getting bigger? Because Im already more or less my ideal weight...

Last edited:
In.

Just got some pics up in the official thread.
This is gonna be a skinny to "bigger than skinny" transformation.
Already well on the way now...