• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
....holy Jesus. If someone on this board does that they deserve some kind of title under their name. It's a feat of unknown proportions...like getting in Katy perrys pants.

He really is one of the 'fittest' person ive ever met, who's also not stick thin.

So go on fellas.....FIVE HUNDRED burpees....
Posted via Mobile Device

They would have to be freakishly fit to do 500 in 35 mins and I mean freakishly/fittest blokes in australia to do that IMO.

Good work dude.. I assume you did 8x10 and your not cheating? Lol prepare for a few days of pain... Then get back to them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good work dude.. I assume you did 8x10 and your not cheating? Lol prepare for a few days of pain... Then get back to them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks, Nahh i did 2x20 and then i did 6x10 because i cudnt do 20 anymore, i was gonna pass out lmao. yeahh im in a little pain at the moment, ill see how i go tomorrow.

I did 50 in 10.05.
Woeful I know. The burn in the legs is what fark's me. I was dripping in sweat like never before.

I will continue with 50 until I get down to bout 6-7 mins before attempting 100. 100 right now would probably take in excess of 25 mins I reckon. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey Shrek,

Fadi put me on a course (of which i am still on)in the last two months. I worked my way up to 101 burpees in one sitting. Took me about 30 odd mins. When I achieved this I was able to start my weights lifting routines.
I am 49 years old (50 in Feb 2011). I now do my weights 3-4 days a week.
Burpees are the meanest toughest exercise I have ever done. But, hell they work.
Thanks to Fadi (where ever he is) I am on the road to better health and strength.

Thanks Fadi where ever you are.

Steve

:(

I did 50 in 10.05.
Woeful I know. The burn in the legs is what fark's me. I was dripping in sweat like never before.

man, tell me about it.

i tried this today (gotta start doing something to lose fat during my cut lol), first 10 were fine, every 5 after that was freakin hard. pushups were fine, but the jump from the push up to squat position was a killer.

absolutely kills my legs

Hey Shrek,

Fadi put me on a course (of which i am still on)in the last two months. I worked my way up to 101 burpees in one sitting. Took me about 30 odd mins. When I achieved this I was able to start my weights lifting routines.
I am 49 years old (50 in Feb 2011). I now do my weights 3-4 days a week.
Burpees are the meanest toughest exercise I have ever done. But, hell they work.
Thanks to Fadi (where ever he is) I am on the road to better health and strength.

Thanks Fadi where ever you are.

Steve

:(
Good stuff Steve. Why not hit weights 3 times per week and reserve one day for burpees?

man, tell me about it.

i tried this today (gotta start doing something to lose fat during my cut lol), first 10 were fine, every 5 after that was freakin hard. pushups were fine, but the jump from the push up to squat position was a killer.

absolutely kills my legs
Yeah the legs really burn and makes the jump difficult, the push ups are easy even after 50 reps.

did 100 burpees in 16:38, last time was 24minutes - i think i took rests too long that time.

legs burn like hell!

Finally mustered up some courage and attempted this tonight. Managed it in 7:57. Not bad, though I reckon I can go sub 7minutes once rugby season is back in action.

Fadi needs to let someone know about all these new times! Great job everyone.

To all the BIG CATS at Ausbb, a thousand congratulations on your mighty efforts and determined and winning attitude. I'm very proud of each and everyone of you and so you should be too.

Please let me know if I have not included your performance in the original post even though you have done the 100 and provided me with an exact time.

Power to you all.

...........Strictly BIG CATS' Club!...........
big%20cats.jpg

Fadi.

Last edited: