• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

Look if you don't want at to tell me then fine
I just asked a fucken question, how fucken hard is it to get a fucken answer without asking eleventy billion times
Fuck

Listen muther fuka!!!! Its at the BUTCHERS!!!!

SEE YOUR FUCKING BUTCHER!!!!

Fuck me!

Getting more keto adapted
Top end strength feels down- but my repping power and endurance is amazing
Today I did:
CGB: worked up to 10x75kg (PB)
Bench: 1x80, 85, 90, 95, 100kg
CGB: 21x60kg (PB)
Incline DBB: 4x10x16kg, 10x18kg
Lying triceps: 100 reps with ez bar +5kg a side
Face pulls: 100 reps with 15kg
Pec flies: 5x10x10kg

Hopefully soon the top end strength will come back

Was getting really bad cramping so I am bloated from upping my sodium but you get the idea
Starting to look like a cartoon character
XYnz81t.jpg

Incline DBB: 4x10x16kg, 10x18kg

And with your recent pick, looking good man but you really gotta work on that chest of yours. Get strong as shit with dumbell pressing and it shoulder benefit your bench when your chest starts to grow.

Yes chest and triceps are my main weakness
As you can see I am doing a lot of chest and triceps

your shoulders are looking really good, whats your routine like for them?

Honestly they just grow real easy.
I train them most days. Lots of overhead work with barbells, dumbbells, front and back pressing, push pressing and strict. For rear delts I deadlift most days, also lots of face pulls

Oni quick Q.. What do you reckon about 17nmol/L of test? its what my recent blood test showed. Is it low enough to be concerned?

Oni quick Q.. What do you reckon about 17nmol/L of test? its what my recent blood test showed. Is it low enough to be concerned?

490ng/dl is kinda average- could be higher though.
Switch to natural human diet very high in animal fats (body weight in pounds, double this number then eat that in eggs, chicken, red meat a day), listen to aggressive music, train more and sleep more and you'll notice a big increase

Last blood test I got was 920ng/dl which is 32nmol/L
I'll be getting another in Jan

Things have been kinda tough and weird lately
Hit a 132.5kg front squat.
I am definitely starting to over train or over reach now. But I just need to keep it up until after this Saturday when I can start to taper shit down. Just got to push through real hard.
I have some crazy knotting in my upper back that feels like it will cramp up if I continue for much longer so it is refreshing to know I only have to push hard for 5 more days.

I am pretty stressed, money mainly and I need a new job. I have to travel 90 minutes either way to work each day. I get up at 6, drive 90 minutes, train, work, train, drive 90 minutes, eat then bed.
My sleep seems very poor and good at the same time. I can't get to sleep often until midnight but then I am waking up refreshed in the morning. Maybe I don't need that much sleep but I just lay in bed with my eyes closed and meditate anyway. My cortisol and estrogen is high as such and I have a good bloat going on. I need to find better ways to relax myself but I like the fast paced music and keeping myself amped up.

The new Asia Black fatburners are great. Better than the Hellfires. Less stimulant like and more thermogenic. Starting to see the next row of abs and new veins in my arms which is encouraging. After I compete I'll be really dieting even harder but also allowing myself to relax and not have the stress of competition over my head and hopefully get leaner still.

For diet, I was focusing on protein before. I think this was wrong though. The more I learn I think protein is simply incidental. So I am not drinking protein powder any more. I think that cholesterol and saturated fats are the key really. So I am eating more red meat over chicken wings. Wednesday and Sunday dinner will be 1kg of mince because of this. I also will be eating eggs at lunch two days a week. I already posted the new diet.

For protein, whenever I am hungry I will just have some egg whites. They worked out cheaper than protein powder and the biological value has a perfect score of 100. Very high in glutamine peptides and leucine.

Things have been kinda tough and weird lately
Hit a 132.5kg front squat.
I am definitely starting to over train or over reach now. But I just need to keep it up until after this Saturday when I can start to taper shit down. Just got to push through real hard.
I have some crazy knotting in my upper back that feels like it will cramp up if I continue for much longer so it is refreshing to know I only have to push hard for 5 more days.

I am pretty stressed, money mainly and I need a new job. I have to travel 90 minutes either way to work each day. I get up at 6, drive 90 minutes, train, work, train, drive 90 minutes, eat then bed.
My sleep seems very poor and good at the same time. I can't get to sleep often until midnight but then I am waking up refreshed in the morning. Maybe I don't need that much sleep but I just lay in bed with my eyes closed and meditate anyway. My cortisol and estrogen is high as such and I have a good bloat going on. I need to find better ways to relax myself but I like the fast paced music and keeping myself amped up.

The new Asia Black fatburners are great. Better than the Hellfires. Less stimulant like and more thermogenic. Starting to see the next row of abs and new veins in my arms which is encouraging. After I compete I'll be really dieting even harder but also allowing myself to relax and not have the stress of competition over my head and hopefully get leaner still.

For diet, I was focusing on protein before. I think this was wrong though. The more I learn I think protein is simply incidental. So I am not drinking protein powder any more. I think that cholesterol and saturated fats are the key really. So I am eating more red meat over chicken wings. Wednesday and Sunday dinner will be 1kg of mince because of this. I also will be eating eggs at lunch two days a week. I already posted the new diet.

For protein, whenever I am hungry I will just have some egg whites. They worked out cheaper than protein powder and the biological value has a perfect score of 100. Very high in glutamine peptides and leucine.

Are you buying the eph online?