• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

good way to tell, naturally without freak genetics its harder to get your arms bigger then you legs
its a dead give away

talking about what used to be legal and now has the worst media created stigma... GHB.

It was sold otc in health food shops for nearly 10yrs before being labeled a "date rape" drug... which it is not!

New research in the sleep community is showing its a miracle drug for sleep regulation and hormone production during these times, in 10yrs it'll be the latest anti-aging drug! Its prescribed for narcolepsy patients to reduce the risk of cataplexy and they have ZERO withdrawal/addiction issues when used properly.

Just another example of how things get really blown outta proportion from word of mouth from ignorant people believing poor media coverage.

i noticed two guys tonight who have been on at some stage.. they have acne scars on there arms. acne can bein a side effect from one of the roids u can take. decent sized dude to

i noticed two guys tonight who have been on at some stage.. they have acne scars on there arms. acne can bein a side effect from one of the roids u can take. decent sized dude to

You would be surprised how big drug use is at that gym mate...a 16 yr old was caught shooting up in the toilets the other day lol

This is a gym I used to work at a few yrs ago and still do some stuff at the supplement store there so I still get to hear the in's and outs of whats going on...lol...but there has been empty vials of diff things found, used needles etc etc - came to the point where they needed to put needle bins in the toilets. I really think that if your smart you should put needle bins in all gym toilets from the get go - you wont stop ppl doing it but you might aswell make it as safe as possible...because there was a few times where staff had gone to empty the bins etc and nearly got a needle in them.

..well if it is happenning a lot there it would explain a fair few things then.
going there makes you definately appreciate powersports.. so many dousches where we go..

..well if it is happenning a lot there it would explain a fair few things then.
going there makes you definately appreciate powersports.. so many dousches where we go..

Yea man - but the funny thing is theres no1 really impressive there lol....

true.... theres one dude only i can think of. ----- its you..... BAHAHAAHa

nah there is one dude, ill point him out.. hes not massive but definately in a competitive state for like under 80kg division

true.... theres one dude only i can think of. ----- its you..... BAHAHAAHa

nah there is one dude, ill point him out.. hes not massive but definately in a competitive state for like under 80kg division

is he the asian dude?? always wears fairly baggin clothes...

I just look big coz I wear my extra small ed hardy t-shirt there.

No one looks like they take steroids at my gym, well they dont look big enough to be on them but who knows. My opinion of steroids is that I dont really care if you take them or not but I am to scared to take them. I just dont trust dealers are actually selling the quality of product that you would get of a doctor, maybe most or some do but it just seems to shady and scary for me....besides I fuuurken hate needles lol so natural is the way that I want to develop my body.

Wow interesting thread, i don't think anyone ever answered the initial question!!! LOL

Anyway here is my 2 cents, looking at the people at my gym (over 1000 members) only a handful of regulars i have respect for, probably only 2-3 I think are on steroids (could be wrong its just my opinion).

But the most IMPRESSIVE bloke in the gym is all natural and been training for 5 years, he has good genetics, is always ripped, not massive but every single muscle on the body is defined and balanced. Always up for a chat (suprising as he does not look this way LOL), really great person and i have a lot of respect for.
Just watching what he does in the gym is quite impressive.

I would consider a few cycles once I have kids and my knowledge of the subject is much greater and also if i have exhausted more training methods.

This is a gym I used to work at a few yrs ago and still do some stuff at the supplement store there so I still get to hear the in's and outs of whats going on...lol...but there has been empty vials of diff things found, used needles etc etc - came to the point where they needed to put needle bins in the toilets. I really think that if your smart you should put needle bins in all gym toilets from the get go - you wont stop ppl doing it but you might aswell make it as safe as possible...because there was a few times where staff had gone to empty the bins etc and nearly got a needle in them.

elite physique ?