• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They get the revenue from the adverts that play when you watch the vids. You need a lot of views to make good money. Gaming reviews and cooking are two of the most popular categories on you tube.

Quite a few average people making $300-1000 per week, missus has a friend that makes about 2-3K a month, she had one video go viral where she made thousands, some of the people she follows are making around 25K a month, as mentioned game reviewers etc are making millions.

You need views, but mine are already paying me money, it all depends on how interactive the viewers are, some videos with less views are making way more money than others with many views.

The more videos you have the more income, and they keep paying as views clock up.

I've considered becoming an active youtube vlogger but 99.999% of those who are earning decent coin come across like utter fuckwits

I want ro give it a go. Where do I start? Who do I contact?
What do I log about or review?

You just start throwing vids up on YouTube and spam the crap out of it to get your name out there....just find something your passionate about, if you were a half decent gym rat you could do workouts but that's out the window ? Bradley Martyn, Calum Von Moger, Steve Cook, Jeff Cavlier etc get a few hundred k to a couple of mil hits per vid....2 or 3 vids a week. Pays the bills!

You just start throwing vids up on YouTube and spam the crap out of it to get your name out there....just find something your passionate about, if you were a half decent gym rat you could do workouts but that's out the window ? Bradley Martyn, Calum Von Moger, Steve Cook, Jeff Cavlier etc get a few hundred k to a couple of mil hits per vid....2 or 3 vids a week. Pays the bills!
Ok I watch his vids. How have I made him money? Cost me nothing.
Most of the vids have no advertising. I don't get it.

Ok I watch his vids. How have I made him money? Cost me nothing.
Most of the vids have no advertising. I don't get it.
Is there not ads on the main YouTube page? Can't say I ever notice them... Then again, most of those guys probably make their money from merchandise, supps and whatnot

Nope. I didn't force them to post it. Im quite happy not to watch it.

Last edited:
Not all vids have the adds every time it is played, thats why you need lots of views to make good money.

There are different types of adds;
1. The adds that play are the start and you can not skip them
2. The adds that play at the start and you can skip them after 5, 15, 30 secs
3. Overlay adds - those small box links to products that come up at the bottom
4. Display adds - these come up at the top of the video page not the screen

Revenue is different for each type, some you have to watch the add, some you have to click the link etc etc. Estimated revenue for 2500 views a day is $1 - $10 depending on how many adds, play, pop up and are clicked on.

Hot Cross Buns

2FB6DE7E00000578-3380929-image-a-1_1451633895033.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...-one-day-after-christmas-20161226-gti4k4.html

Revenue is different for each type, some you have to watch the add, some you have to click the link etc etc. Estimated revenue for 2500 views a day is $1 - $10 depending on how many adds, play, pop up and are clicked on.

Works out to be a lot more than that, I been paid well over a $$ for around 50 views on some videos, not sure how they work it out to be honest.